Spring Deals Automotive HPC Amazon First Reads New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on May 28, 2014
My little girl loves this camera. It is very easy for her to use (she is two almost three). When she got it, she immediately started to play with it. She quickly grasped the use of the screen and the view finder and started to shoot away. A great gift for her.

This would get five stars if it took the pictures a little quicker. Even my steadier hands have trouble getting perfectly lit or focused shots because the lag between depressing the shutter and the actual shooting of the pic is noticeably long. Kids move around constantly. They should not have to be perfectly still for so long to get a picture. I know it is not a DSLR but it could be a little quicker on the draw. Aside from that, it has been indestructible. It has survived throws, tantrums, drops and rough use without any issue. For her age it is fine, but to get real use of it, the speed could be even a little better.
on January 10, 2015
It was a Christmas gift for my daughter and she was delighted when she opened it. Works great so far. Picture replay screen is quite small. It takes okay pictures, not all that clear; I guess you get what you paid for. She has to look into the two lens int he camera to view what she is taking a picture of but she holds it out like we do with our digital camera so when even she take pictures it is almost never the face of the people. It has taken a bit of falling and still seems to work great. No flash so she needs some lighting whenever taking pictures. I guess for a three-year old, this product will do.
on May 19, 2014
My daughter loves it and is taking pictures like mad, so that was a success. It is nearly indestructible, which is also good. It can hold up to 1000 pictures, so I haven't had to download or clear her camera yet, which is also nice. She figured out the controls quickly as well. However, the screen is good enough, but not great, especially because she knows how picture loom on our phones, but she doesn't seem to mind that much. Also, every button makes a sound. Every. Button. Sometimes it gets a bit much as she flips through photos. A
on January 13, 2014
straight to the point, the camera controls are very easy for my 2 years 3 months child. she is able to click and view the pictures.
it solves the purpose of introducing camera to kids but they may not keep much interest long term as the review screen is soo tiny and if u transfer the pictures to pc they look bad anyways.
overall it is ok product to try for kids who are asking for thier own camera
on April 13, 2017
Picture quality is just awful, I know this was made for kids but unfortunately there are other cameras on the market for kids that are better than this one :( the pictures were very blurry and was so slow capturing photos.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 1, 2014
Our Granddaughter, who is 2 1/2 half, loves it. She quickly learned how to take real pictures and was so excited to see them come up on the screen on the back of the camera, just like Mom's big camera does. And it is a good size for kids and seems quite sturdy. Would highly recommend this for a toddler, over a little camera that just makes noise and pretends to take pictures.
on October 15, 2013
I bought this camera for my daughter. She loves taking pictures of everything! The camera is adorable and very durable (great since my daughter is a toddler!). The only thing I would change about this camera is the screen to the view the images. It is way too tiny and makes it difficult to see most of the pictures.
on May 16, 2014
This is a tough camera, as advertised. We have also owned another brand which did not last through multiples times being dropped, but so far this one has held up (over a year). Of course, picture quality is poor, but it is a toy. Battery life is decent.
on December 27, 2012
I may have to buy my daughter a regular camera. On screen at least the pictures come out blurry and dark, we will see once I get them downloaded. Not impressed so far.
on March 11, 2013
Great price. It looks like a real camera and really will impress your toddler! The pictures aren't very clear, but it doesn't really matter given its purpose.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.