Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 5, 2015
My son loves riding on this but I must say I'm rather disappointed in it. All of the buttons/musical stuff on it quit working a week after I received it. It worked great for a little while then I noticed certain buttons weren't making noise any more and then after about a week, it no longer made any sound any more. I thought maybe I put in some bad batteries but I changed them out for fresh ones and it still doesn't work. So for a quiet toy to pull and scoot on, it works fine but my son loves toys that make noise so I'm pretty disappointed that the music doesn't work.
on January 1, 2015
Though there is nothing wrong with the actual item when it works, the product came to us damaged. There was no screw insert to insert the screw into to close the battery compartment. Instead of an exchange (because it was not an option), I was forced to returned it and had to purchase at much greater price. My other son had the one similar made by fisher-price as well and loves it, so we bought our second son this one so that he could have one similar. Now waiting for the new one to come in.
on July 21, 2013
We got this for our one year old son. He had shuffled around by holding on to furniture for a few months, but hadn't yet made the leap to walking by himself. A little while after getting this toy, he was zipping around the house pushing it. And a few weeks after that he was walking by himself! And while it was probably more of a correlation, not a causation, I do believe it sped up the walking process.

Now he "drives" his car all around the house. I feel like we got a good value from it unlike other walkers that make their way to the garage once the little one starts walking on his own. As for the volume, you can always quiet it down with some paper towels and tape. The speaker is on the underside of the toy and can be covered easily. But for us, compared to the screeching our little one makes, the volume of this toy is almost soothing.
on April 6, 2015
Looks cute and is functional (i.e. toddler can sit on it and move it along)...however, the buttons/music hardly works. Mine did not come with batteries, so I bought some AAs for use. The music will start and stop randomly when I'm pressing the buttons. The only way to keep the music going is to push the battery cover (on the underside) into the batteries while simultaneously jamming on the buttons (on the top). Disappointed and would definitely return, if it wasn't such a hassle.
on June 24, 2016
This toy is a lot of fun and my 1 year old has been loving it. Only two gripes: 1. His foot seems to get stuck under the "body" of the truck from time to time. 2. There is no off switch for the music!! Can get pretty annoying.
I like the back rest- he and his little friend are able to push each other around on it which is great.
on July 30, 2013
We got this as a gift for our son's first birthday. He loved pressing the buttons on it then... but REALLY got into it around 16 months old. It helped him learn to walk, learn about colors, dance to the music, and he just loved pushing it around everywhere. He is now 2.5 years old and STILL loves his "lellow car." Literally he wants to bring it everywhere with him. It's been to friends houses, walks around the block, drives around, yosemite, etc., and it is still in great condition! We have bought this as a gift for several kiddos now too as it's a great investment for the joy it brings :)
on December 22, 2014
Not happy at all with this product. There were no batteries included with this product and the battery cover screw was stripped and we cannot remove the battery cover. Since we cannot put batteries in... it is not very much fun. I would like to return it, but not sure I can since I had thrown away the box it came in trusting that everything would work properly on the product.
on August 7, 2014
The one we ordered from Amazon did not work when it arrived! It was for our grandson's first birthday so we had to scramble and find one within driving distance from our house. We actually found one from Wal Mart that was $10.00 cheaper and worked perfectly.. The toy is great! Just never know what you will get when you order online!
on January 2, 2014
I ordered this riding toy for my 17 month old son for Christmas. He loves it! He rides it and he pushes it. I had read reviews that said the toy was too loud. This had me worried! However, the volume is NOT loud at all! The songs are so cute and my son plays them often. We love this toy!
on August 28, 2013
Bought for my granddaughter who is one. She loves the music and sounds and enjoys sitting on it and pushing herself around. Just the right size for her. Bright colors and well made. Bought another one for my grandson. He is 5 months so right now he is just entertained by the music and sounds.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.