Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fruits & Fun Learning Market
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.18. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$1.34 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8 hands-on ways to activate learning content! 4 fruit shapes to sort, a barrel of fun, with exciting drop-through play, a grocery list roller to spin, a multi-colored light to turn on & off and a grocery basket to slide
- More than 65 songs, sounds, tunes & phrases
- Teaches colors, shapes, the alphabet, fruits, Spanish, counting 1-10 and more!
- Smart Stages technology lets you take learning to the next level when your child’s ready
- Just slide the switch to switch up the level and the songs, sounds, tunes & phrases
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Tons of hands-on play in store!
Sorting colorful fruit, spinning the list roller, dropping shapes through the barrel, sliding the basket slider, and more—the Fruits & Fun Learning Market has tons of hands-on activities to keep little shoppers busy! And there are more than 65 songs, sounds and phrases for toddlers to shop and bop along to.
Learning fun changes as your baby grows
Stocked with three exciting Smart Stages levels, the market's learning fun can grow right along with your baby! Each level is full of different sounds, songs, phrases and more for your little one to explore! Level 1: Explore – Hands-on play rewards babies with fun sounds, phrases and first words as they place the produce into their matching shapes and explore the market. Level 2: Encourage – This level encourages little learners to sort shapes, find colors, and recognize names—in Spanish, too! Silly songs, colorful lights, and positive phrases reward them for playing and learning along! Level 3: Pretend – Toddlers' market experience comes to life as they interact with the products they now know and love, hearing fun and imaginative phrases and songs along the way.
See what develops
Toddlers will love all the exciting role play fun the Learning Market allows with its engaging and removable pieces. And as your little shopper figures out how to sort the fruits and veggies into their proper slots, important problem solving skills are being fostered!
Here's a fresh approach to learning, with 65+ songs, sounds, tunes and phrases that teach first words, early concepts and even some Spanish! Plus there are lots of hands-on activities to keep the littlest shopper busy, busy, busy. Baby can sort the four fruit shapes to hear all about fruits, counting and colors. Tons of fine motor activities, like spinning the grocery list roller, dropping shapes through the barrel, flipping the switch to turn the light on and off, and moving the grocery basket slider activate more fun learning content. With the Laugh & Learn Fruits & Fun Learning Market, you can check "learning fun" off your shopping list! The Learning Market is also stocked with Smart Stages technology, which lets the learning fun keep going as your baby keeps growing! Each Stage is full of different sounds, songs, tunes and phrases that fit your little one's age and stage best. Level 1 | Explore At this stage, tons of hands-on activities spark baby's curiosity and reward their exploration with fun sounds and phrases. Level 2 | Encourage In this stage, your little one will hear simple questions & directions (in English and Spanish!) that encourage them to find familiar objects and more from Level 1 – rewarding them when they do for a job well done! Level 3| Pretend As your toddler grows, this stage offers fun imaginative songs and phrases that encourage early role play, helping your little one imagine themselves doing big things!
By Fisher Price
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has 3 levels and will keep any little person from 6 month of age to about 2 years entertained. The older kids will like it too (the hidden level 4 where they teach other children how to play). It is bilingual and my daughter said Verde for the first time. It is her first Spanish word (yup, tears rolling down my eyes) proud mama moment!!
OK now on to some Pros list - (Yup there is more)
1. The little puppy girl voice that fisher price used, Genius :)
2. It is light weight. My toddler brings this toy to me when she needs a companion and its light enough for her to carry it around.
3. Educational with no choking hazards - yes it has parts that are removable(like fruits and veggies) but it helped my little one learn shapes, names and colors in 2 languages(refer to the Verde story above) and yes some of them will go missing and you may never find them but i still think it’s worth it.
3. The price - This has to be a Pro. For $25 i think it’s great.
4. Easy to clean - simply wipe it down with some natural cleaning solution and a cloth.
This is the first of the many pretend play toys to come in our household but we will cherish this grocery shopping experience for a long time :) Try it, you will love it.
The first thing that I like about it is that it's unique. It is unlike many toys that are on the market today, just from a conceptual aspect.
I give it 5 stars because it is highly interactive without over stimulating. As with most of the other laugh and learn toys, I like the smart stages feature. While my son is still playing on stage one, I know this toy will grow with him and he'll get more use from it.
The one complaint I would have is that, while your child is learning numbers, the 4 green pea pods could be confusing. While there are, in fact, 4 pods, one is almost hidden behind the other three, and each pod has only 3 peas. I would ensure spending particular attention to helping with the number 4, otherwise your little one may get the numbers 3 and 4 confused.
Please let me know if you found my review helpful!
- The leveled activities provide lots of learning and enrichment opportunities. Even though my son is much too young to learn from the level three activities (it has a game where it tells you to push on the red one, push on the yellow one, and etc. and gives feedback... at 12 months he's way too young to do that) he still already really appreciates the longer songs that will play on level 3 (it sings the ABC's) and has learned that he has to push a certain button twice to get that song to play. It's so cute how his little face lights up with the song and starts along with the lights that accompany it. He is a big fan of the music. The levels provide a lot more ways to keep your child engaged to make this a toy that will last a long time.
- Durable - This is a very high quality toy that will last a LONG time. Nothing on the toy is made cheaply; you can tell it will stand up to years of wear.
- Batteries included - can be played with right out of the box
- Many activities to choose from, (a spinner, matching up the shapes, two different switches, a lid to open and close and drop the toys into, a light, sounds, etc.) even on a relatively small toy. I like the size of this item, as it's not one of those large toys that will take up a huge amount of space in the room, but there's still many different toggles and switches to engage baby.
- The activities allow for a lot of parent interaction; this toy is great for learning and playing together rather than baby playing alone. My baby plays on it independently a lot too, but he likes watching me play with it too and the activities provide plenty of opportunity for interaction and feedback between parent and baby.
- Music and sounds are not too annoying for mom and dad
- Can tip over easily; my baby actually really likes to knock the whole unit on it's back and set it back up again over and over, so maybe it's a plus? But I can see how some babies would get frustrated with it tipping over so easily.
- I wish the fruit pieces (the triangle, heart, etc. that you have to match into their slots) were somehow tethered to the toy; my son loves removing them and playing with them somewhere else, and they're already who-knows-where in the house and separated from the toy. I wish they were attached with a string or something, although I realize that could cause problems too, so there's probably not a solution for that.
Update: months later and my little girl is still routinely entertained by this toy and it still has all its pieces surprisingly! This has really had staying power.