Truck Season Automotive HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 16, 2012
This is a great toy! It is good for babies because there is movement as well as songs (lets count, ABCs, and more, and of course, phrases. Then when they are young tots, they will love to push the buttons and play and clap along and sing along. I bought this a year ago for Christmas when my grandbaby was just 7 months old and she loved it. She is now 16 mo and she still loves it! It is absolutely on the top 5 of her most enjoyed and played with toy. It is durable as we have all played with it over and over again. It's been knocked over and dropped many times (it says "opps" when that happens). She has a similar toy, but this Dance and Play has a lot more phrases and songs then the other. The batteries seem to last a long time too as compared to some of her other toys. I'm sure she will continue to enjoy it for awhile.
One person found this helpful
on February 9, 2014
We bought this toy for our 8 month old daughter for Christmas and she loves to watch the puppy dance and sing. She will laugh as he dances around but she quickly loses interest and moves on to something else. For the price I was hoping for a little more. I think as she gets older and approaches her first birthday this toy might interest her more but for now it just isn't what she likes. I think it is geared towards an older child than our daughter is right now so it has potential and for that I'm rating it at 4 stars.
on January 5, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my 8 month old baby girl and she was ecstatic. She is now in the hand clapping stage so watching this puppy clap and dance sends her over the top! She owns the FP Laugh and Learn Puppy, which she also loves. She now plays with them both (sometimes at the same time) but I am not giving this product 5 stars because unlike the Laugh and Learn Puppy which has a nice soft, plush body, this toy had a hard body and it's also pretty heavy. It also plays a lot of the same songs that the Laugh and Learn Pup plays. If FP could improve on the construction of this toy, if only to make it softer, and also expand the variety of songs used in their puppy collection then I'll give it 5 stars. Overall, it is still a great toy and my baby loves it.
on December 29, 2012
This toy is so adorable! He has the voice of a sweet little boy, and he says sweet things like, "you're sooo big!", and encourages play by singing "If You're Happy and You Know It" and "Patty Cake". He's durable too. I really like the feature when the baby tips him over, he'll stop dancing and moving his arms and will say, "uh-oh!", or "oopsie!", to prevent any damage to his movement that could be caused if he were to continue dancing once he's tipped over. I really love this toy, probably more than my baby likes it! I even have the strange urge to name him Sammy...lol!
on December 3, 2015
My grandson went nuts for it, danced with it, pressed every button 100 times in the first few days I think. 2 years later, he still plays with it often. Only now he can sing back the numbers etc. Awesome gift, was well packed too, arrived perfectly then and still in awesome condition. It takes a beating and keeps on dancing.
on May 28, 2013
PRO:
I love animatronic toys and so does my son. I didn't realize how the doll was dressed to be a clown until I received it (even the material they used to outfit the doll is reminiscent of of that style -- the satiny silk like material made of polyester),

This is a good size doll, however there are a few cons:
1. The motor is incredibly loud (IMO, the sound of the motor can overpower the song/tune)
2. It's a fairly delicate toy, and can easily break. The first one I received was defective (and you could hear parts rattling around inside it). Whatever the damage, the right ear wouldn't stay down and this prevented the toy from functioning correctly. Amazon was awesome! They quickly sent out a replacement within days-- score for great customer service there!
3. If the doll falls over it won't function. Instead it'll let you know by saying "Uh Oh", you need to stand it up properly for it to perform it's song and dance routine.

Overall it's okay.
on January 8, 2017
No problems with the seller. The price was too much for what I got . The non dancing dog that Fisher Price sells is a lot better and less than half the price .Having the dog dance by plastic gears is a bad idea once the baby grabs it . Won't last long . And mine doesn't say the whole alphabet ... Stops after about 16 letters .If I saved the box , it would have gone back .
on September 4, 2013
I GOT THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER, SHE'S ONLY 9 MONTHS BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE AND SHE'LL PROBABLY LIKE IT WHEN SHE GETS OLDER. MY DAUGHTER WAS SCARED OF IT AT FIRST BUT THEN SHE WARMED UP TO IT. SHE LIKES WATCHING IT SING AND DANCE. I THINK ITS A GOOD LEARNING TOY BECAUSE YOU LEARN BY SINGING AND DANCING. ALSO, WHEN IT IS MOVING IT MAKES A LOT OF NOISE SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE VOLUME ON HIGH JUST TO HEAR THE TOY.
on December 28, 2017
My son with autism isn't too into it, but it works great, and I like it a lot.
on April 13, 2017
Excellent classic toy...perfect for a 5 month old
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.