Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 28, 2013
PRO:
I love animatronic toys and so does my son. I didn't realize how the doll was dressed to be a clown until I received it (even the material they used to outfit the doll is reminiscent of of that style -- the satiny silk like material made of polyester),

This is a good size doll, however there are a few cons:
1. The motor is incredibly loud (IMO, the sound of the motor can overpower the song/tune)
2. It's a fairly delicate toy, and can easily break. The first one I received was defective (and you could hear parts rattling around inside it). Whatever the damage, the right ear wouldn't stay down and this prevented the toy from functioning correctly. Amazon was awesome! They quickly sent out a replacement within days-- score for great customer service there!
3. If the doll falls over it won't function. Instead it'll let you know by saying "Uh Oh", you need to stand it up properly for it to perform it's song and dance routine.

Overall it's okay.
on January 5, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my 8 month old baby girl and she was ecstatic. She is now in the hand clapping stage so watching this puppy clap and dance sends her over the top! She owns the FP Laugh and Learn Puppy, which she also loves. She now plays with them both (sometimes at the same time) but I am not giving this product 5 stars because unlike the Laugh and Learn Puppy which has a nice soft, plush body, this toy had a hard body and it's also pretty heavy. It also plays a lot of the same songs that the Laugh and Learn Pup plays. If FP could improve on the construction of this toy, if only to make it softer, and also expand the variety of songs used in their puppy collection then I'll give it 5 stars. Overall, it is still a great toy and my baby loves it.
on January 8, 2017
No problems with the seller. The price was too much for what I got . The non dancing dog that Fisher Price sells is a lot better and less than half the price .Having the dog dance by plastic gears is a bad idea once the baby grabs it . Won't last long . And mine doesn't say the whole alphabet ... Stops after about 16 letters .If I saved the box , it would have gone back .
on September 16, 2012
This is a great toy! It is good for babies because there is movement as well as songs (lets count, ABCs, and more, and of course, phrases. Then when they are young tots, they will love to push the buttons and play and clap along and sing along. I bought this a year ago for Christmas when my grandbaby was just 7 months old and she loved it. She is now 16 mo and she still loves it! It is absolutely on the top 5 of her most enjoyed and played with toy. It is durable as we have all played with it over and over again. It's been knocked over and dropped many times (it says "opps" when that happens). She has a similar toy, but this Dance and Play has a lot more phrases and songs then the other. The batteries seem to last a long time too as compared to some of her other toys. I'm sure she will continue to enjoy it for awhile.
on December 16, 2013
I considered buying this, as I'm sure many people did, because my kiddo loves the soft puppy designed for younger kids. Now that he is walking, running and generally wreaking havoc like a toddler should, I thought this would be fun for him.

He appears amused but the motor is really loud. He's not scared of it or anything, but it's annoying to me.
on April 13, 2017
Excellent classic toy...perfect for a 5 month old
on January 24, 2013
my baby loves to watch the puppy dance. What's also nice is that Fisher-Price is adding this mascot (and others) to other products making him more recognizable for baby this making him/her more excited to see a familiar face. it says it has 2 modes of play. play & learn. this basically equates to 2 different songs. this is why it lost a star.
on June 6, 2017
they love it
on December 28, 2015
My husband bought this for my eight month old for Christmas. She ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! It brought us such joy as parents to see her face light up squealing with delight as the puppy clapped, danced, sang, and wiggled. We play along with the toy mimicking its moves. Our daughter bounces with laughter as we do! Very interactive and engaging. We recommend this toy!!!!
on November 22, 2013
Arrived on time. I purchased the first Laugh & Learn Puppy for my granddaughter
who is 11 months old and she loved it so much . So when I saw this new addition to
Puppy line by FP , I had to buy this for her brother , and he is 2 years old . Perect , it's
heavier than the first Puppy , but he can handel it (he's bigger) , he loved it, his eyes
went wide open when the puppy started interacting with him. The quality of these two
FP toys are good, and I think it's one of the best toys you can give to any young child . I
Recommend this Puppy very highly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.