Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 271 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 366 reviews
on October 15, 2013
My son has the Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy and loves it so much so I thought this would be a good buy too but unfortunately as soon as I turned it on he started screaming and crying because the motor in the toy is so loud it is disturbing. While he is dancing and singing the motor is too loud to really hear the actual toy. The construction of the toy is odd seen is though it is meant for babies. Anyone with children know that they want to touch, pull, grab, and use things to help them balance or stand up. This toy is awkward to pick up for me. you can feel the electronics on the inside and I am worried that if he grabbed onto it he would break it or hurt himself. I think they should have put stuffing or something around the mechanics of this toy.. it makes it more of a look at toy which I am sure that's what they intended it for but babies don't have toys that need to be behind a glass case to play with safely.
on December 16, 2013
I considered buying this, as I'm sure many people did, because my kiddo loves the soft puppy designed for younger kids. Now that he is walking, running and generally wreaking havoc like a toddler should, I thought this would be fun for him.

He appears amused but the motor is really loud. He's not scared of it or anything, but it's annoying to me.
on January 24, 2013
my baby loves to watch the puppy dance. What's also nice is that Fisher-Price is adding this mascot (and others) to other products making him more recognizable for baby this making him/her more excited to see a familiar face. it says it has 2 modes of play. play & learn. this basically equates to 2 different songs. this is why it lost a star.
on April 13, 2017
Excellent classic toy...perfect for a 5 month old
on July 23, 2013
Entertaining and fun baby - like the idea of one foot is for learning and the other foot for fun
on January 21, 2015
Great gift keeps them occupied!
on November 11, 2011
So as soon as I watched the commerical for this on tv, I thought this would be a GREAT Christmas present for my 14 month old daugher. It arrived in the mail and it was really cute but then I tried it out and the motor is so loud that its distracting from the toy. Its REALLY loud. I don't understand why Fisher Price couldn't have paid a little bit more and put a quieter motor in this guy, It's too bad. I like the idea of this toy but I returned it the same day and I am going to look for something else for my daughter for Christmas.
on November 30, 2011
This toy was a huge disappointment. I bought it thinking it would be a fun learning toy for my grand daughter, after all it was made by Fisher-Price and had a 4star review.Trying out the toy, the first thing I noticed was the loud motor sound,then the fact it never finished a song, and you had to push the toe constantly for it to work. At first I though the batteries were bad,but then i looked further into the reviews and discovered that this was a typical complaint. The end result is that this toy spent less than 12 hrs in my home, before it was returned.
on January 8, 2017
No problems with the seller. The price was too much for what I got . The non dancing dog that Fisher Price sells is a lot better and less than half the price .Having the dog dance by plastic gears is a bad idea once the baby grabs it . Won't last long . And mine doesn't say the whole alphabet ... Stops after about 16 letters .If I saved the box , it would have gone back .
on November 4, 2011
purchased this educational puppy for my grandbaby's 1st b'day,needless to say it was love at first site! I was alittle 'iffy' on the price,but its rated for 18mos. to 4yrs. so lets hope that doggy holds up! so far its been workin as it should,I did read reviews on it and the pros out weighed the cons,so thanks again amazon.com I really enjoy shopping with you,inexpensive & low shipping rates!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.