Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy and Friends Learning Table
|Price:||$66.93 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use the bi-lingual activity table to learn with all baby's favorite characters
- There are over 60 songs, tunes and phrases
- The legs can be detached for playing on the floor
- The interactive content encourages baby to cruise around the table
- There are many features to keep baby busy
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Learn with Puppy & Pals
With four light-up activity corners, baby can stand and cruise to explore all around. The laptop opens and closes for realistic role-play with Puppy and Monkey. Puppy reads aloud at the interactive first words book, Sis and Puppy count together on the phone with detachable receiver, and Monkey plays around at the piano keys. With four modes of play (Learning, Music, Imagination, and Bilingual) baby will learn all about letters, numbers, opposites, shapes, colors, greetings, and more. There are over 60 sung songs, tunes, and phrases full of learning, too. Legs remove easily for floor play. Includes power and volume control.
The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy & Friends Learning Table promotes baby’s gross motor skills as it encourages him to stand and cruise all around the table. In addition, the table reinforces lessons on letters, numbers, counting, opposites and more through exciting stories and songs. Fine motor skills are promoted through the pressing of buttons, the sliding of the laptop mouse, turning pages in the interactive book, and flipping over levers, with sweet rewards for baby’s curiosity, too. Rhythm, rhyme, and music are a great way to help babies learn. Enjoy singing along together to the songs in this toy. Help your baby make connections between words and objects by pointing to them and repeating the words they hear in English and Spanish. “See the triangle, triangulo? There’s the number three, tres.”
- Four light-up corners (Laptop, Phone, Book, Piano) encourage baby to stand and cruise all around
- More than 60 sung songs, tunes, and learning activities
- Four modes of play: Learning, Music, Imagination, and Bilingual
- Detachable legs for floor play
- English and Spanish bilingual learning
- Introduces letters, numbers, shapes, opposites, first words, and more
Compare to similar items
This item Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy and Friends Learning Table
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chewys Toy Chest||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 18.5 x 15 in||15 x 23 x 5.2 in||6.5 x 30 x 16 in||8 x 1.8 x 8.5 in||12.75 x 18.2 x 7.88 in||5.51 x 8.46 x 5.51 in|
|Item Weight||6.12 lbs||9.04 lbs||9.75 lbs||1.15 lbs||4.57 lbs||0.97 lb|
Top customer reviews
Most of the modes play a song or phrase when a button is pressed - my daughter does not have the patience to listen to any of these things all the way through. Instead, she manically works all of the buttons, flaps and levers as frenetically as possible. Every button press triggers a new song, phrase, shout, or wacky noise. I'd say the experience of watching my daughter play with this toy is roughly equivalent to being assaulted by a mob of invisible clowns with a counting fetish. If you're a 10 month old baby apparently this is marginally less addictive than opiates, because my daughter will not stop using this thing. I bought it because I knew she liked pressing buttons that made things happen, while standing up. Did I know what madness I would unleash? I did not. As I type this review, she is mashing a button and cackling like a miniature witch pulling apart toads for stew.
On the bright side, the batteries that came with the table have lasted for many hours and are still going strong. It is the perfect height for her to stand on. It's a bit slippery on the wood floor, but perfectly stable, so she is getting practice skooching around with her circus walker.
There are three volume settings, but the lowest volume echoes through our apartment like someone's using a megaphone. I turned it up once to see what would happen, and my daughter's thin eyebrows were blown off by the shockwave of sound.
Seriously, just buy it. You won't be sorry.
1. The table is easy to put together as the only thing you do it inset the legs.
2. There are several options as to how you want it to play.. like music.. words.. etc.
3. The only things I have an issue with is it will slide when your baby tries to lean on it to stand up and play. She isn't walking yet, nor standing independently so when she pulls up on it and leans against it to play with it it slides. I suggest putting this against a wall, or a couch to have your baby play with it. Or if you are handy put some rubber on the feet.
Overall this is a good buy. I know she will loves it even more as she gets older.
I first thought this was the worst design ever when my 10 month old couldn't play with it standing still because the table would slide whenever she leaned against it. Well, since it slid so effortlessly, my child just kept pushing it around to then become her best "walker" toy...yes, she can push it and maneuver it in any direction compared to her real walker toys with wheels that don't turn. It's ridiculous and hilarious.