Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Learning Camera
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on February 23, 2010
I got this for my son's first birthday. He loves it, we take it with us everywhere. It's a great toy to keep him entertained in the car, the cart in the grocery store, or in the stroller. The songs are really adorable.
on January 8, 2011
We got this as a gift when our twins were only around 3 months old and they continue to play with it even now at 11 months. It is durable, small enough to pack in a diaper bag or small travel bag, and the sounds will hold a childs attention. The voice/songs are not overbearing and the sound has two levels so you don't have to have it very loud.

It's a good toy to put in the crib/pack & play if you need them contained yet occupied too...we often will put this in with one or both of our twins if we need to walk away for a minute and they always will quietly play with this Laugn & Learn Camera.

Its a nice addition to the toy box, but not a must have.
on March 9, 2016
I got this as a gift for my sons first birthday. I have a professional Nikon camera that I'm always using to take his photos; so he is used to seeing me carry around my camera. Well, now he can be like mommy! I love this toy and he loves it too! He is now my little assistant.
on May 18, 2016
Very cute camera and reasonably priced. It fits nicely into my 10 months old hands and is a good weight for him. With the creation of smart phones he probably has no idea what this contraption is supposed to be, but oh well its fun enough. I'd buy it again and I recommend it.
on July 25, 2012
I bought this for my 5 month old Grandson back in January since I am a pro photog, he had to start early w/ a camera =0) He absolutely loves this toy & is usually one out 2 toys that he always goes for first thing in the morning. He will be turning one next week and he still loves it. We have song the songs (not many on this one, so you do get a little tired of hearing them over & over), but he loves them & that is what counts, there is even one on there that says about spending time with them which has become "our" song & he knows it when it comes on that it is our song! It makes a clicking sound, says cheese, smile, has a few various things that teach hand & eye coordination. He has dropped it numerous times especially when he was younger because it is a little heavier than most toys for this age group, but it does have a carry handle, which now he uses more & more. It still gets dropped & thrown over the playpen & it has never had a problem. It is extremely durable & I would highly recommend for anyone who wants to get their little one a first camera. They can grow w/ the features as they get older which is also good. Great price-great toy from Fisher Price yet again!
on June 14, 2012
My daughter loves the Elmo camera at daycare and now every time she sees mommy or daddy's phone or camera she yells "CHEESE." I wanted to purchase the same exact camera but the reviews posted the phrases that Elmo uses and I wasn't comfortable with the language and went in search of a camera that says cheese but was mildly educational. This camera fit the bill.

First I am extremely pleased with the shipping time, I ordered on Wednesday morning and it was shipped and delivered by Thursday!

There are two volume settings so it doesn't have to be irritatingly loud and the songs/phrases are cute and educational. It is a great size for little fingers and easy to operate.
on January 9, 2013
We first gave it to my son at about 4 months and he loved it!!! Favorite toy! He loves things that spin and sing! He is 14 months now and I still find him playing with it for a good amount of time every now and then.
on February 17, 2011
I ordered this toy for my cousin's baby boy and he loves the music so I select this camera.
He just loved it and take along with him wherever he goes even he keeps it with him at night too.

when he got angry he also drop it for few times but its still working very durable product for less patient babies

gr8 product for good price.
on August 7, 2015
Toys like this do NOT teach babies anything except pressing buttons. The elder one got this when he was 6 months. he played with it for a few months. The toy is usual fisher price quality, the songs are short & sweet. But there's not much for a child to do. So this was donated way before baby brother's arrival.
on January 11, 2012
Love this toy camera. I love photography and this was a great starter camera for my 10 month old baby. He love the music and the sounds it makes. He will have a really camera before I know it. lol Thanks!