Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 586 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 683 reviews
on July 16, 2014
I gave this toy to my daughter at 4 months. She's now 6 months and loves playing with this. I like that it will play songs and also has a "learning" mode that names body parts, such as ears, tummy, heart, etc. I really like this toy. I think it is a good deal for the price. Very happy with this purchase.
UPDATE:
I have to downgrade my rating. =(
We got about 6 months of play out of this toy before it went "belly up".
One day I noticed my little one had something in her mouth. I took it out and later she had more. I started looking around to see what she had gotten in to and found her toy with its tummy opened up.
Not happy with the quality! This is a potential choking hazard!!
I didn't contact the company for a replacement. I just threw the thing out. Next time I buy, I'll make sure it's higher quality. I thought this was age-appropriate, but I guess I was wrong (at the time I bought it, I couldn't find an age range like they have posted, now). It might be fine for an older child that won't put the stuffing in her mouth, but do you really want a toy that won't hold up to a 6-12 month old?
review image
on March 2, 2016
I wanted a gender neutral toys for a boy or girl . Buying toys from amazon saves a lot of time and money. The quality surpassed my expectations. I usually buy wooden toys but it seemed silly to have a wooden tea/dish set since you could never play with it with water or real snacks. I was expecting a cheap, plastic set, but this set is preschool or day care quality. It can take a beating and won't break. Excellent, quality toy. Buying games and toys from here bring back some wonderful childhood memories. You cant beat the price and the time it savesThis plush Sis doll is precious to. I think the frustration free packaging saves on waste and it was much appreciated. People are always suprised that we paid less than $15 for this, and I intend to buy one for my friend who just had a baby. Our 1-year-old received this toy from us, and the Leapfrog Violet dog from her grandparents. This toy is fun and has songs and a few vocabulary words. For the price, this is a good toy. However, if you were only going to buy one talking dog, I'd suggest spending more and buying the Leapfrog dog. It can be programmed to say your child's name in various phrases and songs, and you can program your child's favorite food, animal, and color. bought one of these for each of my first two kids when they were babies, but no longer have them seeing how each of my kids were four years apart. The one they got was blue, but it was a great toy, and this one was pink, so I jumped on it. The pink one was also 17 dollars less than the blue one when I purchased it, so it worked out for me. The reason I only give it four stars is this: The on off foot button is WAYYY sensitive. When they press to sing and play games, and start a song, if the baby leans toward the dog, it says "Bye, bye" and turns off, even when she doesnt touch the off foot. That is kind of annoying. But it is a great toy for less than 20 bucks!! I could not find anything with in budget and reason, so i decided to take my searching to the internet. I typed in Fisher-Price because it is a trusted brand and a plethora of options popped up. She loves pink and female related items so i figured this would be a no brainier. I went ahead and made the order even though i was a little apprehensive because i have never seen the item in a store, so i was unable to judge its quality or safety for a baby. The toy arrived on my doorstep in the typical amazon brown box. Inside it was properly wrapped still inside the Fisher-Price package. When she opened it(with help) on her birthday her eyes widened. She had so much fun playing with its light up colors and various noises. This toy is very interactive. She was inseparable from this toy, which to me was a big success. Her parents later wrote me a thank you card explaining this was her favorite toy out of the mountains she received that day, and it was also super easy to keep clean. They typically Lysol wipes, or a Lysol aerosol on her toys depending on the material. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gift .
on November 14, 2015
I was looking through the stores looking for a reasonable option for a gift for my 15 month old niece. I could not find anything with in budget and reason, so i decided to take my searching to the internet. I typed in Fisher-Price because it is a trusted brand and a plethora of options popped up. She loves pink and female related items so i figured this would be a no brainier. I went ahead and made the order even though i was a little apprehensive because i have never seen the item in a store, so i was unable to judge its quality or safety for a baby. The toy arrived on my doorstep in the typical amazon brown box. Inside it was properly wrapped still inside the Fisher-Price package. When she opened it(with help) on her birthday her eyes widened. She had so much fun playing with its light up colors and various noises. This toy is very interactive. She was inseparable from this toy, which to me was a big success. Her parents later wrote me a thank you card explaining this was her favorite toy out of the mountains she received that day, and it was also super easy to keep clean. They typically Lysol wipes, or a Lysol aerosol on her toys depending on the material. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gift as it was a big hit, and it will save time and money ordering it off Amazon. A++
on September 10, 2014
We have had the boy version of this puppy for over a year and my daughter loves it so I knew she would love this one, too, and she does. It is cute and seems to be well-made, however there are a couple of issues.

With the first one I received, at first the dog sounded like Alvin the Chipmunk on speed. You couldn't understand her. At. All. I looked up online video reviews where she sounded fine and one mentioned that you should replace the batteries when you receive it, so I did and then it sounded normal. However, there is a switch on the foot that has ABC, a musical note and an OFF button so you can switch modes or turn the puppy off. (This is just like the boy puppy - when you press the OFF portion on the foot he says "goodbye!:) This puppy, the off switch didn't ever function, it just kept switching from ABC to musical mode, no off. If you have kids you know how important an off switch can be.

I returned the first one (Amazon is amazing about returns) and got a replacement. This one worked great out of the box except AGAIN the off switch doesn't work. WTH? I can't be bothered with returning it again so we are just dealing with it.

The other issue is that there is at least one song on the girl puppy where the sound just fades away instead of the song ending. Maybe it's a stupid thing to complain about but it is pretty annoying. I'd rather the song end normally like it does on the other puppy.
on December 27, 2014
Absolutely the worst experience with an item this Prime member has ever experienced through Amazon. Item came in an Amazon box, but was not in original packaging. The instructions were laying on top of the doll, but all crumpled. It looked like something out of a trash heap, except the doll was clean and neat. It would not work though,,,and when I opened the back to check on the batteries, I found them corroded and leaking. It was past the return date since this was a Christmas present for my Granddaughter and bought over 30 days ago. I have no idea how this item made it through quality control. Would have been a great present if it had worked, I just threw it in the trash but took pictures first if anyone would like to see this.
review image
on September 3, 2014
I see several reviews saying that bottons are sooo sensitive but im purchase this anyway. I have to said that i deserve how i field. Im frustrated wen this even finish a song because the #$%@%& "bye bye" botton (this is the off botton) start to be anoying. the puppy is relly really cute and my 3 months little baby girl like it so far but i cant imagine wen she grow up and start to fight w the sensible bottons and the only anoying words she start to pronounce is "bye bye". This toy shut be calling "The ByeBye Puppy". Im advice you like the other parents advice me with their reviews, if you want to buy like me and dont care about it...good luck.
on September 2, 2013
My 11 month old granddaughter is really enjoying playing with this toy. She enjoys the songs that the doll plays and bounces with the music. It is fun watching her enjoy this toy.
on October 31, 2014
on August 14, 2014
Our daughter loves this puppy. She can be crying and as soon as she hears the songs she is happy. She was 3.5 months when we showed her it in the store and she cried when we put it back on the shelf. Great toy and provides learning experiences. The only thing with ours is that the foot buttons are mixed up. Her green foot is supposed to turn the toy on and off, the blue foot is supposed to say blue foot. The one that we received it opposite - the green foot says it is the blue foot which may mess with her learning of colors.
on June 26, 2017
This toy is always a favorite with my kids, each one of them has had one and they still have it now, and my oldest is 10! It does so many cute things and it's great for teaching them songs and pre k information!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.