Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Love to Play Sis
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on January 20, 2014
This toy is cute and my daughter likes it at 10 months. However, it has buttons all over; foot, hand, ear, tummy etc. She can't even brush her hand over the toy without restarting it. When she gets a little older i think this will frustrate her. For example, she touches the tummy to make it sing the tummy song but wiggles a little to dance along, it will stop and sing something else. It is soooo sensitive. You wouldn't think this would be irritating , but it is. Trust me. I think the air can set it off. It goes off on its own CONSTANTLY! One night we fell asleep with it in our bedroom. I could hear it in my closet saying peekaboo I see you.
If you want to shut it off you have to open up a velcro pocket and pull out battery cartridge. I would never buy this. It was a gift or I would return It for something else.
on September 2, 2013
My 11 month old granddaughter is really enjoying playing with this toy. She enjoys the songs that the doll plays and bounces with the music. It is fun watching her enjoy this toy.
on September 7, 2013
My 3 month old daughter loves it! It's interactive and easy for her to get it started. Super cute and soft too.
on October 29, 2013
I hate to say that I had to take it from my little because it became mental torture just listening to it restart over and over again. I have decided to send this product back. When it is not starting on its own (just because) it is restarting songs and body parts without any pause in between. Every little touch or brush causes this toy to react. This is no way for my little one or yours to learn body parts or to hear/sing the really truncate songs. The off switch on the foot is either shorted, poorly made or placed. I am never sure if I have actually turned it off or not. But... The dog is really very cute and if the mechanical issues were fixed;I might be willing to try it again.
on January 5, 2014
Recently we received a Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy. This little puppy is a great interactive toy for children 6 – 36 months that allows your baby to learn through play in academic, sensory and fine motor skills.

This is an adorable little toy that plays games, introduces ABC’s and 123′s, teaches colours, body parts and sings fun sing-a-long songs such as Pat-A-Cake (one of my favorites). It seems to me that each time I press one part of the body, something new comes up that I’ve never heard coming from this toy before, although that could be an indication of me getting old and losing my hearing :)

Any time the ear, foot, heart, hand or tummy is pushed, depending on the setting you have, it talks to you or plays a song. The little red heart that flashes, flashes bright red, definitely an attention grabber for the little one. I am trying to get my daughter in the hugs and kisses stage and although she’s getting there, this puppy helps enhance babies sense of security by inviting baby to hug and expressing friendship. Every time I show her the toy, she gets excited and smile and leans in for a kiss. It’s adorable.

It’s a great item for baby to help them start to learn the basics.

Tip: If you’re noticing that you’re not hearing a lot of songs or that the songs and alphabet are slowly fading out after only a few seconds of play, make sure your puppy is turned off of the “Try Me Mode” that it’s on when you get it at the store. You can find the tab at the back of the puppy where the velcro is situated. Push that black tab all the way to the bottom and that will put it into the normal mode where baby can hear and play with everything this cute little puppy has to offer!
on July 16, 2014
I gave this toy to my daughter at 4 months. She's now 6 months and loves playing with this. I like that it will play songs and also has a "learning" mode that names body parts, such as ears, tummy, heart, etc. I really like this toy. I think it is a good deal for the price. Very happy with this purchase.
UPDATE:
I have to downgrade my rating. =(
We got about 6 months of play out of this toy before it went "belly up".
One day I noticed my little one had something in her mouth. I took it out and later she had more. I started looking around to see what she had gotten in to and found her toy with its tummy opened up.
Not happy with the quality! This is a potential choking hazard!!
I didn't contact the company for a replacement. I just threw the thing out. Next time I buy, I'll make sure it's higher quality. I thought this was age-appropriate, but I guess I was wrong (at the time I bought it, I couldn't find an age range like they have posted, now). It might be fine for an older child that won't put the stuffing in her mouth, but do you really want a toy that won't hold up to a 6-12 month old?
review image
on November 8, 2013
My daughter is 18mths old and she loves this toy, she sings with it, repeats what it says and she laughs when it giggles and she loves to hug it, it is very educational and at the same time the heart glows and catches the eye, great toy to buy, it does everything it says it does
on February 28, 2014
This was a waste of money. It does not play through a single song or activity if you barely touch any part of it. Sooooo annoying that she never took to liking it.

IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.
on October 7, 2013
Great toy for a 6 to 18 m old. Has many simple songs. Has lots of bright lights and is easy for a baby to maneuver.
on February 7, 2015
We purchased this as a gift for our great-granddaughter. She has 'wooled' it to death as she plays with it. It was been a very good toy for her and still is. I would purchase this again for a little one if the occasion should arise. I love it when a toy you purchase for someone is such a success.