Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 346 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 421 reviews
on March 31, 2017
Granddaughter loves the laugh and learn play sister especially the music.
on January 18, 2015
love it
on September 2, 2013
My 11 month old granddaughter is really enjoying playing with this toy. She enjoys the songs that the doll plays and bounces with the music. It is fun watching her enjoy this toy.
on September 7, 2013
My 3 month old daughter loves it! It's interactive and easy for her to get it started. Super cute and soft too.
on October 29, 2013
I hate to say that I had to take it from my little because it became mental torture just listening to it restart over and over again. I have decided to send this product back. When it is not starting on its own (just because) it is restarting songs and body parts without any pause in between. Every little touch or brush causes this toy to react. This is no way for my little one or yours to learn body parts or to hear/sing the really truncate songs. The off switch on the foot is either shorted, poorly made or placed. I am never sure if I have actually turned it off or not. But... The dog is really very cute and if the mechanical issues were fixed;I might be willing to try it again.
on October 7, 2013
Great toy for a 6 to 18 m old. Has many simple songs. Has lots of bright lights and is easy for a baby to maneuver.
on July 16, 2014
I gave this toy to my daughter at 4 months. She's now 6 months and loves playing with this. I like that it will play songs and also has a "learning" mode that names body parts, such as ears, tummy, heart, etc. I really like this toy. I think it is a good deal for the price. Very happy with this purchase.
UPDATE:
I have to downgrade my rating. =(
We got about 6 months of play out of this toy before it went "belly up".
One day I noticed my little one had something in her mouth. I took it out and later she had more. I started looking around to see what she had gotten in to and found her toy with its tummy opened up.
Not happy with the quality! This is a potential choking hazard!!
I didn't contact the company for a replacement. I just threw the thing out. Next time I buy, I'll make sure it's higher quality. I thought this was age-appropriate, but I guess I was wrong (at the time I bought it, I couldn't find an age range like they have posted, now). It might be fine for an older child that won't put the stuffing in her mouth, but do you really want a toy that won't hold up to a 6-12 month old?
review image
on February 23, 2014
I bought the girl puppy for my niece's first birthday and my sister got her the same toy except it was the boy. She loves them both. One is at home and one at my house where I babysit her a couple of times a week. I think they are her favorite toys. She has just learned how to press the heart button. If she hears me press the button or move the puppy so it makes a noise she comes running. She snuggles it and kisses it and has just started moving her little body to the tunes it plays. I guess that is recommendation enough!
on February 28, 2014
This was a waste of money. It does not play through a single song or activity if you barely touch any part of it. Sooooo annoying that she never took to liking it.

IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 7, 2015
We purchased this as a gift for our great-granddaughter. She has 'wooled' it to death as she plays with it. It was been a very good toy for her and still is. I would purchase this again for a little one if the occasion should arise. I love it when a toy you purchase for someone is such a success.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.