Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on November 14, 2015
I was looking through the stores looking for a reasonable option for a gift for my 15 month old niece. I could not find anything with in budget and reason, so i decided to take my searching to the internet. I typed in Fisher-Price because it is a trusted brand and a plethora of options popped up. She loves pink and female related items so i figured this would be a no brainier. I went ahead and made the order even though i was a little apprehensive because i have never seen the item in a store, so i was unable to judge its quality or safety for a baby. The toy arrived on my doorstep in the typical amazon brown box. Inside it was properly wrapped still inside the Fisher-Price package. When she opened it(with help) on her birthday her eyes widened. She had so much fun playing with its light up colors and various noises. This toy is very interactive. She was inseparable from this toy, which to me was a big success. Her parents later wrote me a thank you card explaining this was her favorite toy out of the mountains she received that day, and it was also super easy to keep clean. They typically Lysol wipes, or a Lysol aerosol on her toys depending on the material. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gift as it was a big hit, and it will save time and money ordering it off Amazon. A++
on September 10, 2014
We have had the boy version of this puppy for over a year and my daughter loves it so I knew she would love this one, too, and she does. It is cute and seems to be well-made, however there are a couple of issues.

With the first one I received, at first the dog sounded like Alvin the Chipmunk on speed. You couldn't understand her. At. All. I looked up online video reviews where she sounded fine and one mentioned that you should replace the batteries when you receive it, so I did and then it sounded normal. However, there is a switch on the foot that has ABC, a musical note and an OFF button so you can switch modes or turn the puppy off. (This is just like the boy puppy - when you press the OFF portion on the foot he says "goodbye!:) This puppy, the off switch didn't ever function, it just kept switching from ABC to musical mode, no off. If you have kids you know how important an off switch can be.

I returned the first one (Amazon is amazing about returns) and got a replacement. This one worked great out of the box except AGAIN the off switch doesn't work. WTH? I can't be bothered with returning it again so we are just dealing with it.

The other issue is that there is at least one song on the girl puppy where the sound just fades away instead of the song ending. Maybe it's a stupid thing to complain about but it is pretty annoying. I'd rather the song end normally like it does on the other puppy.
on September 3, 2014
I see several reviews saying that bottons are sooo sensitive but im purchase this anyway. I have to said that i deserve how i field. Im frustrated wen this even finish a song because the #$%@%& "bye bye" botton (this is the off botton) start to be anoying. the puppy is relly really cute and my 3 months little baby girl like it so far but i cant imagine wen she grow up and start to fight w the sensible bottons and the only anoying words she start to pronounce is "bye bye". This toy shut be calling "The ByeBye Puppy". Im advice you like the other parents advice me with their reviews, if you want to buy like me and dont care about it...good luck.
on March 19, 2014
I don't know what it is but my niece, nephews and little kids have pretty much ignored this toy right out of the box. They don't care that it says I love you, sings little phrases or it has buttons on all over it. They just don't care and so this toy failed to make any kind of impression on any of them.

So, I am only being fair -- the quality of the toy is great and it sings loud and has various buttons to press for it to say certain words or phrases and songs. It is a very nice toy and I personally thought it would be a hit. Instead, it is probably the cleanest toy in their toy corner because no one touches it.

What good is a toy if it doesn't make kids happy?
VINE VOICEon August 4, 2014
Having a brand new Grand son and a new Grand daughter on the way, Grandpa and Grandma has to get a collection of toys for when they come to visit. So I went and bought a bunch of toys that look pretty cool to me to have around the house. I wanted toys and books that seemed like something I would like if I suddenly woke up 50+ years younger. They need to be safe, somewhat educational and FUN. Theses all fit the bill. Fisher-Price makes really good Toys.
on February 23, 2014
I bought the girl puppy for my niece's first birthday and my sister got her the same toy except it was the boy. She loves them both. One is at home and one at my house where I babysit her a couple of times a week. I think they are her favorite toys. She has just learned how to press the heart button. If she hears me press the button or move the puppy so it makes a noise she comes running. She snuggles it and kisses it and has just started moving her little body to the tunes it plays. I guess that is recommendation enough!
on February 7, 2015
We purchased this as a gift for our great-granddaughter. She has 'wooled' it to death as she plays with it. It was been a very good toy for her and still is. I would purchase this again for a little one if the occasion should arise. I love it when a toy you purchase for someone is such a success.
on October 31, 2014
Our 1-year-old received this toy from us, and the Leapfrog Violet dog from her grandparents. This toy is fun and has songs and a few vocabulary words. For the price, this is a good toy. However, if you were only going to buy one talking dog, I'd suggest spending more and buying the Leapfrog dog. It can be programmed to say your child's name in various phrases and songs, and you can program your child's favorite food, animal, and color.
on December 4, 2014
My 13 month old daughter loves this toy. It has 2 different modes with plenty of different songs and sayings. My daughter always picks this toy over other stuffed animals. Pressing the buttons on the ear,foot, and hands were a little tricky at first, but she caught on really quick. Only complaint is that it only has 2 volume levels. Lowest level is too low and the highest level is a little loud in my opinion, but it's certainly not deafening.
on September 2, 2013
My 11 month old granddaughter is really enjoying playing with this toy. She enjoys the songs that the doll plays and bounces with the music. It is fun watching her enjoy this toy.
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.