Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 347 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 421 reviews
on July 16, 2014
I gave this toy to my daughter at 4 months. She's now 6 months and loves playing with this. I like that it will play songs and also has a "learning" mode that names body parts, such as ears, tummy, heart, etc. I really like this toy. I think it is a good deal for the price. Very happy with this purchase.
UPDATE:
I have to downgrade my rating. =(
We got about 6 months of play out of this toy before it went "belly up".
One day I noticed my little one had something in her mouth. I took it out and later she had more. I started looking around to see what she had gotten in to and found her toy with its tummy opened up.
Not happy with the quality! This is a potential choking hazard!!
I didn't contact the company for a replacement. I just threw the thing out. Next time I buy, I'll make sure it's higher quality. I thought this was age-appropriate, but I guess I was wrong (at the time I bought it, I couldn't find an age range like they have posted, now). It might be fine for an older child that won't put the stuffing in her mouth, but do you really want a toy that won't hold up to a 6-12 month old?
review image
on September 2, 2013
My 11 month old granddaughter is really enjoying playing with this toy. She enjoys the songs that the doll plays and bounces with the music. It is fun watching her enjoy this toy.
on September 7, 2013
My 3 month old daughter loves it! It's interactive and easy for her to get it started. Super cute and soft too.
on March 31, 2017
Granddaughter loves the laugh and learn play sister especially the music.
on March 19, 2014
I don't know what it is but my niece, nephews and little kids have pretty much ignored this toy right out of the box. They don't care that it says I love you, sings little phrases or it has buttons on all over it. They just don't care and so this toy failed to make any kind of impression on any of them.

So, I am only being fair -- the quality of the toy is great and it sings loud and has various buttons to press for it to say certain words or phrases and songs. It is a very nice toy and I personally thought it would be a hit. Instead, it is probably the cleanest toy in their toy corner because no one touches it.

What good is a toy if it doesn't make kids happy?
on January 8, 2014
This brilliant. my niece loves it. It has several sensors: on the legs, hands, at the ear and tummy. Sings, talks and tells the body parts.
although it is only in English, my baby loves it. dances with.
The materials are very good, the size is perfect, it's bigger than I imagined. Perfect

Esta genial. a mi sobrina le encanta. Tiene varios sensores: en las patas, en las manos, en la oreja y la pancita. Canta, habla y dice las partes de cuerpo.
a pesar que está solo en ingles, mi nena lo ama. baila con el.
Los materiales son muy buenos, el tamaño es perfecto, es mas grande de lo que me imaginé. Perfect
on October 7, 2013
Great toy for a 6 to 18 m old. Has many simple songs. Has lots of bright lights and is easy for a baby to maneuver.
on January 7, 2014
We have purchased the boy version of this toy for friends' children the past few years, and they seem to enjoy the talking, singing dog. So, we thought we'd buy this for our 9 month old's first Christmas. The toy is bright, colorful and seems to keep my little one engaged. However, the on/off switch is quite sensitive and poorly placed, located almost on the heal of the dog. This leads to the toy turning on and off sporadically in the middle of songs and talking, or turning on in the middle of the night. The toy is fine, but maybe rethink the placement of the switch.
on March 19, 2016
Wonderful little toy. Its fun, very cute, and interactive with playful bright colors. It is a little sensitive, but understandable since its for babies and their touch isn't has strong as an adult. It was the perfect learning toy for one of my niece. She learnt all her body parts while playing and interacting with this toy!
on November 25, 2016
I bought this toy as a gift for my baby niece, she's going to love it. My son 7, was actually enjoying pressing all over, I had to remind him it's a gift.
The colors are bright and cheerful, it's loud enough and very soft. I'm very happy with this buy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.