BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 14, 2015
I was looking through the stores looking for a reasonable option for a gift for my 15 month old niece. I could not find anything with in budget and reason, so i decided to take my searching to the internet. I typed in Fisher-Price because it is a trusted brand and a plethora of options popped up. She loves pink and female related items so i figured this would be a no brainier. I went ahead and made the order even though i was a little apprehensive because i have never seen the item in a store, so i was unable to judge its quality or safety for a baby. The toy arrived on my doorstep in the typical amazon brown box. Inside it was properly wrapped still inside the Fisher-Price package. When she opened it(with help) on her birthday her eyes widened. She had so much fun playing with its light up colors and various noises. This toy is very interactive. She was inseparable from this toy, which to me was a big success. Her parents later wrote me a thank you card explaining this was her favorite toy out of the mountains she received that day, and it was also super easy to keep clean. They typically Lysol wipes, or a Lysol aerosol on her toys depending on the material. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gift as it was a big hit, and it will save time and money ordering it off Amazon. A++
on September 10, 2014
We have had the boy version of this puppy for over a year and my daughter loves it so I knew she would love this one, too, and she does. It is cute and seems to be well-made, however there are a couple of issues.

With the first one I received, at first the dog sounded like Alvin the Chipmunk on speed. You couldn't understand her. At. All. I looked up online video reviews where she sounded fine and one mentioned that you should replace the batteries when you receive it, so I did and then it sounded normal. However, there is a switch on the foot that has ABC, a musical note and an OFF button so you can switch modes or turn the puppy off. (This is just like the boy puppy - when you press the OFF portion on the foot he says "goodbye!:) This puppy, the off switch didn't ever function, it just kept switching from ABC to musical mode, no off. If you have kids you know how important an off switch can be.

I returned the first one (Amazon is amazing about returns) and got a replacement. This one worked great out of the box except AGAIN the off switch doesn't work. WTH? I can't be bothered with returning it again so we are just dealing with it.

The other issue is that there is at least one song on the girl puppy where the sound just fades away instead of the song ending. Maybe it's a stupid thing to complain about but it is pretty annoying. I'd rather the song end normally like it does on the other puppy.
on December 27, 2014
Absolutely the worst experience with an item this Prime member has ever experienced through Amazon. Item came in an Amazon box, but was not in original packaging. The instructions were laying on top of the doll, but all crumpled. It looked like something out of a trash heap, except the doll was clean and neat. It would not work though,,,and when I opened the back to check on the batteries, I found them corroded and leaking. It was past the return date since this was a Christmas present for my Granddaughter and bought over 30 days ago. I have no idea how this item made it through quality control. Would have been a great present if it had worked, I just threw it in the trash but took pictures first if anyone would like to see this.
review image
on September 3, 2014
I see several reviews saying that bottons are sooo sensitive but im purchase this anyway. I have to said that i deserve how i field. Im frustrated wen this even finish a song because the #$%@%& "bye bye" botton (this is the off botton) start to be anoying. the puppy is relly really cute and my 3 months little baby girl like it so far but i cant imagine wen she grow up and start to fight w the sensible bottons and the only anoying words she start to pronounce is "bye bye". This toy shut be calling "The ByeBye Puppy". Im advice you like the other parents advice me with their reviews, if you want to buy like me and dont care about it...good luck.
on September 2, 2013
My 11 month old granddaughter is really enjoying playing with this toy. She enjoys the songs that the doll plays and bounces with the music. It is fun watching her enjoy this toy.
on October 31, 2014
Our 1-year-old received this toy from us, and the Leapfrog Violet dog from her grandparents. This toy is fun and has songs and a few vocabulary words. For the price, this is a good toy. However, if you were only going to buy one talking dog, I'd suggest spending more and buying the Leapfrog dog. It can be programmed to say your child's name in various phrases and songs, and you can program your child's favorite food, animal, and color.
on August 14, 2014
Our daughter loves this puppy. She can be crying and as soon as she hears the songs she is happy. She was 3.5 months when we showed her it in the store and she cried when we put it back on the shelf. Great toy and provides learning experiences. The only thing with ours is that the foot buttons are mixed up. Her green foot is supposed to turn the toy on and off, the blue foot is supposed to say blue foot. The one that we received it opposite - the green foot says it is the blue foot which may mess with her learning of colors.
on June 26, 2017
This toy is always a favorite with my kids, each one of them has had one and they still have it now, and my oldest is 10! It does so many cute things and it's great for teaching them songs and pre k information!!
on December 4, 2014
My 13 month old daughter loves this toy. It has 2 different modes with plenty of different songs and sayings. My daughter always picks this toy over other stuffed animals. Pressing the buttons on the ear,foot, and hands were a little tricky at first, but she caught on really quick. Only complaint is that it only has 2 volume levels. Lowest level is too low and the highest level is a little loud in my opinion, but it's certainly not deafening.
VINE VOICEon August 4, 2014
Having a brand new Grand son and a new Grand daughter on the way, Grandpa and Grandma has to get a collection of toys for when they come to visit. So I went and bought a bunch of toys that look pretty cool to me to have around the house. I wanted toys and books that seemed like something I would like if I suddenly woke up 50+ years younger. They need to be safe, somewhat educational and FUN. Theses all fit the bill. Fisher-Price makes really good Toys.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.