Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$65.48+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 1,398 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,084 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 13, 2014
I bought this for a relative's 9-month old baby and he enjoys it every day. It's soft and easy for him to play with - he likes to poke the `buttons' and is delighted to croon along with the songs. The learning mode grabs his attention and he's started to repeat the different body parts and seems so happy when the puppy talks to him and says, "I love you" and "you're my friend" and a lot of other phrases. What is really nice about all this is that the puppy has quite a vocabulary and doesn't just repeat the same thing over and over like some other "learning" toys.

The pictures on the product page make this toy look pretty HUGE compared to the babies, so it was a happy surprise to see that it's actually about one foot high and really more baby sized (and more manageable for a baby).
on November 2, 2013
I have bought 3 of these over the past 4 or so years and they've been given to , and used by, babies ranging from 3 months to toddler aged. The parts that you touch are sensitive so the babies don't need to press them to set it off, just tap it. They have held up for years and I noticed the batteries last a long time in it.
The first one we bought was from Kmart and the whole ride home it was in the trunk singing up a storm with every bump in the road :) The other two came from Amazon and probably drove the UPS guy crazy haha
on April 18, 2016
SUPER bummed with this purchase. If I could give it less than 1 star I would. My daughter LOVES this puppy, but within a couple weeks of play half of the buttons do not work and the ones that do, don't all the time. You see a bunch of these at used toy stores and now i know why. I would NEVER recommend or buy this toy again.
on February 7, 2013
My daughter has had this puppy since Christmas and it is her favorite toy. She sleeps with it and in the mornings the first thing I hear is her puppy talking to her. It gives me an extra twenty mins of sleep time. There are even days where she wakes up, plays with it for a while and then goes right back to sleep! Love this toy!
on March 2, 2012
Seriously, my baby & I want to love this toy. It's adorable & has lots of cute & educational songs & the voice isn't too annoying. But like every curious child my baby wants to handle & play with the toy, but the off switch is located on the bottom of one of the puppy's foot. So at the slightest touch the toy will abruptly stop in mid song & turn off. The other songs will also abruptly switch if you touch any of the other parts of the puppy. If we want to listen to the whole song I have to put the puppy out of reach from him so he doesn't grab it & change songs or turn it off, which I think is rather silly & defeats the whole purpose of this toy.
review image
on December 10, 2006
Since this seemed so cute and entertaining plus had all the great reviews I decided to purchase it for my daughter who just loves it! Its her travel pal in the car. She enjoys pressing it and squeezing it and happily claps and dances when the music plays. I definitely agree with the majority, that it is a great toy!
on October 17, 2013
This is great for our one year old. It is simple enough for her to use and play enough different sounds to keep her interested for 5 minutes or so at a time. Good value for what we paid, $15 I think.
on February 2, 2015
This toy never gets old. I have bought it so many times to give as present to young toddlers & it has always been a huge hit. Recommend absolutely!
I purchased this to give as a gift to a one year old. His mother reports he loves it!

The only problem: you graze it and it starts up! I'm sure this was done intentionally, but it tends to get annoying when you can't get it to be quiet.
on February 18, 2015
Kids and parents approved. Retail package at a great value. Would buy again, and yes battery included

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.