Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on July 19, 2013
I do not know how this toy works. I did not receive the toy in the picture. They sent me one with the same name but not the one pictured. I am very disappointed..
on October 14, 2013
My daughter wasn't interested in playing with this. Item did arrive quickly and worked as described. I wouldn't purchase again or give as a gift.
on September 6, 2015
great
on March 12, 2014
I was very pleased with this purchase my youngest daughter had a field day when it came in the mail
on January 3, 2012
This purse is so adorable! I bought this for my 6 month old granddaugher. Her favorite item in the purse if the money. I do think it is because it crinkles. The songs are so cute and catchy. We love it!
on May 20, 2013
Got the purse fairly fast, and its a big hit with the little ones. They throughly enjoy all of its functions and sounds.
on November 10, 2014
Excelente
on September 16, 2011
Bought this for my niece's 1st Birthday, and she just loves it. She finally has her own purse and can stay out of her mother's purse...lol. Great buy for the little girls.
on August 5, 2014
OK
on October 20, 2010
Our 9 month old daughter was getting bored with her toys so I ordered it and sent it to her. Her mom said she loved it!