Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Love to Play Puppy with Bonus CD
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on November 11, 2011
I love this toy! I was worried about buying it online but I was very pleasantly surprised. It came in a box and the toy itself was sealed in clear plastic, which made me very happy. Its a toy for a baby, so I want it to be clean and protected during shipping. Good job Amazon! My baby enjoys playing with this toy.
Oh yes, and it has the CD inside he package. You can't beat the price!
on February 2, 2015
Love this little puppy. My daughter saw one at right around 1 year old at a friends house and was immediately drawn to it. I ordered one for her on Amazon and she has given it a great deal of love. She really likes plush toys that move or sing when you push the button on the foot etc, but I get really tired of having to push the button for her because she can't find it or doesn't have the dexterity to squeeze the hand in quite the right way. That was not the case with this toy. She is able to activate each of the various sounds by herself with no trouble. She has had it about 4 months now and still plays with it almost daily. I really like that it will be a good toy for a long time to come because it touches so many different developmental levels. At its core it is a great little plush toy that sings. As they get older though, it becomes a great learning toy to teach colors, body parts etc. The songs are super sweet and catchy. Even though I have memorized them all I don't find them at all annoying. I do find that this toy is often on sale so keep a look out for the lowest price.
on December 30, 2012
My son is 13 months old and loves pushing the different body parts - especially the light-up heart - and hearing the music/voice talking to him. We had a lot of fun playing with this on our recent car trip and it kept him entertained for a good 45 minutes or so, which is much longer than any of his other toys. This is a much simpler version of Scout, which I bought for my 3 year old, and I am really happy with both purchases. This is definitely more appropriate for a younger child whereas Scout is geared more toward an older toddler. By the way, my 13 month old wanted nothing to do with Scout but loved this dog, and my 3 year old definitely prefers Scout to this dog (usually he wants ALL baby's toys but this time seems content to play with only his). May be a fluke, but I like that each boy prefers his own, developmentally appropriate talking dog. Last, the noise level is awesome. There are 2 volume options: low is very low but not inaudible, and the higher option is definitely louder without being obnoxiously loud like some toys. Would definitely buy it again if something happened to it.
on May 10, 2016
This is such a fun little toy. we got this as a Christmas present for my son and he loved it. it plays different songs and tells what parts of the body they are touching, for instance hand or ear. It is so soft and cuddly and he loved chewing on and playing with his ears. I also love that it came with the cd. It helps teach and reinforce some of the songs from the puppy.
on July 6, 2017
Every kid in our house has one of these puppies!! They are just adorable and teach them fun songs, shapes, and colors!!
on July 26, 2016
My children love this toy. They love the music and I love that it teaches them about different things. Also It is very durable and has lasted thought 2 kids so far.
on May 5, 2016
This was a gift for our granddaughter and was everything that we thought it would be and was delivered when promised. We do not know how she liked it yet.
on April 8, 2016
Our Goddaughter has learned so much and really enjoys this learning toy. I'm so happy we bought this for her.
on January 14, 2012
We bought this puppy for my 16-month-old son for Christmas. It's a great toy for the car. When it's time to go, I say "go get your puppy", and he drags it across the floor to the door. I agree with some others that the touch-system is very sensitive. We turn it off all the time without meaning to, or accidentally cut off a song by hitting another button. But, I like that it reinforces body parts and some traditional songs. My husband thinks it's kind of creepy, but I like that it talks a lot about hugging and being affectionate. Boys are encouraged to be so emotionally unavailable anymore, it's nice to have a toy that isn't that way. I'm not sure how well it will wear with age or how long the battery will last, but it definitely delivered what I was hoping for. Though I gotta say, I'm getting pretty annoyed with the same old songs every morning on the way to daycare!!
on January 16, 2013
My baby loves this puppy! There are settings in which the puppy recites his body parts, recites them with colors, and also sings songs. It is cute and educational. There are also a lot of songs on the singalong cd that comes with it. It is very durable - my son bounces on the puppy, drags him around where he crawls, and the puppy keeps going! The only thing that is frustrating is that it is too easy for my son to accidentally turn the puppy off. He's too young to understand how to turn it back on (unless he does so accidentally again). He gets bummed out when the puppy shuts off and he doesn't know why... Instead of having one of the feet being the on/off switch, it would be nice if it was a little more hidden.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.