Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 398 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 453 reviews
on September 24, 2015
Do not order this if you are trying to 1) obtain the puppy in the picture or 2) would like the CD!

I ordered this as my daughter loves the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Puppy! So much so that she broke some of the connections (only does body parts now, no songs). In an effort to replace it with an identical Puppy, I ordered this one from Amazon. What I got in the mail is the "new" version which does play more songs and has more bells and whistles. But due to the differences (fuzzy vs. smooth fabric, no shirt vs. shirt, etc...) this is not a replacement but a second toy, and I still get the questions why puppy doesn't sing anymore.

So 4 stars for the product, as I agree the advertised toy should play more songs (apparently the new version does). And it should be a bit more durable.
But Negative stars for the seller who misleads you by sending a different but related toy, which does not include a singalong CD despite the product description on amazon!
on November 11, 2011
I love this toy! I was worried about buying it online but I was very pleasantly surprised. It came in a box and the toy itself was sealed in clear plastic, which made me very happy. Its a toy for a baby, so I want it to be clean and protected during shipping. Good job Amazon! My baby enjoys playing with this toy.
Oh yes, and it has the CD inside he package. You can't beat the price!
on February 2, 2015
Love this little puppy. My daughter saw one at right around 1 year old at a friends house and was immediately drawn to it. I ordered one for her on Amazon and she has given it a great deal of love. She really likes plush toys that move or sing when you push the button on the foot etc, but I get really tired of having to push the button for her because she can't find it or doesn't have the dexterity to squeeze the hand in quite the right way. That was not the case with this toy. She is able to activate each of the various sounds by herself with no trouble. She has had it about 4 months now and still plays with it almost daily. I really like that it will be a good toy for a long time to come because it touches so many different developmental levels. At its core it is a great little plush toy that sings. As they get older though, it becomes a great learning toy to teach colors, body parts etc. The songs are super sweet and catchy. Even though I have memorized them all I don't find them at all annoying. I do find that this toy is often on sale so keep a look out for the lowest price.
on December 28, 2013
I returned this before I even gave it to our baby. When I took it out to test it, it was obvious it was going to be more confusing than "educational". As soon as I took the plastic strips out that keep it in "off", it immediately started talking, even though I hadn't touched any buttons. It soon became apparent that no matter how carefully I touched one button, another would go off to interrupt it. It went something like: "Itsy bitsy spider foot blue foot I love you ABCD..." It was terrible. And there are so many buttons it is impossible to hold the doll w/o setting it off. There was an "off" printed on one foot, but I couldn't get that foot to work at all. Since the buttons go off with the slightest brush (except the Off), I could see this becoming very confusing for my child, who would be sure she was pressing what Mommy said was "foot", but it said "hand" instead. When I bought this, I wondered how they could do all that so cheaply. Now I know.
on December 30, 2012
My son is 13 months old and loves pushing the different body parts - especially the light-up heart - and hearing the music/voice talking to him. We had a lot of fun playing with this on our recent car trip and it kept him entertained for a good 45 minutes or so, which is much longer than any of his other toys. This is a much simpler version of Scout, which I bought for my 3 year old, and I am really happy with both purchases. This is definitely more appropriate for a younger child whereas Scout is geared more toward an older toddler. By the way, my 13 month old wanted nothing to do with Scout but loved this dog, and my 3 year old definitely prefers Scout to this dog (usually he wants ALL baby's toys but this time seems content to play with only his). May be a fluke, but I like that each boy prefers his own, developmentally appropriate talking dog. Last, the noise level is awesome. There are 2 volume options: low is very low but not inaudible, and the higher option is definitely louder without being obnoxiously loud like some toys. Would definitely buy it again if something happened to it.
on May 10, 2016
This is such a fun little toy. we got this as a Christmas present for my son and he loved it. it plays different songs and tells what parts of the body they are touching, for instance hand or ear. It is so soft and cuddly and he loved chewing on and playing with his ears. I also love that it came with the cd. It helps teach and reinforce some of the songs from the puppy.
on July 6, 2017
Every kid in our house has one of these puppies!! They are just adorable and teach them fun songs, shapes, and colors!!
on July 26, 2016
My children love this toy. They love the music and I love that it teaches them about different things. Also It is very durable and has lasted thought 2 kids so far.
on May 5, 2016
This was a gift for our granddaughter and was everything that we thought it would be and was delivered when promised. We do not know how she liked it yet.
on April 8, 2016
Our Goddaughter has learned so much and really enjoys this learning toy. I'm so happy we bought this for her.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.