Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 609 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 689 reviews
on April 23, 2016
This was bought for my infant son before he was even old enough to play with it. My granddaughter was old enough and she loved it. When my son was just a little bit bigger he was able to play with it as well and he too loved it.

It is bright colors which attracts to babies as they don't see clear for the first year of their lives. It also has large buttons that are not only buttons but shapes and colors. There are three different modes of play and the last one teaches numbers in Spanish. It is a very cute and educational toy and keeps a child busy for hours. This toy is made well and built to last. It closes by a hinge so it does not have to stay open all the time. When it closes the book says bye.

I would be careful though when the child gets in the stage of throwing thier toys as this is hard and it could hurt if you are hit with it .
on February 12, 2013
We bought both this and the VTech laptop for my daughter for Christmas. The VTech laptop is much more fun for her - there are more sounds, lights, and music. The whole "screen" lights up - this Fisher Price screen is mostly a big sticker with just a small portion that does anything. The mouse on this laptop is smaller and harder for my 6-month old to manipulate. She loves the mouse on the VTech. I wish we had only bought the VTech laptop. This one is not worth it. Get the VTech instead - it has the added bonus of being cheaper as well. (At least that was the case when we made our purchases.) If we hadn't gotten the VTech too, I might have rated this one higher because I wouldn't have known any better.
on September 30, 2015
I wanted something that didn't play too much music but just made simple noises when pressed a button. And it does :) it just says numbers and then you can choose for it to just say sound with the mouse it sings the alphabet (the tradition song like the one we learnt as kids :) it also does Spanish. I like it a lot.
on January 29, 2014
I bought this item for my baby neice because like all young kids, she is infatuated with everyones' phones. Right away she was attracted to the lights and sounds. She got especially excited when you open and close it, it says hello and goodbye. I think that was her favorite part. It's a sturdy little thing. She must have opened and closed it a hundred times right off the bat. I like that it teaches spanish.

I do wish that it would say each letter of the alphabet individually, unless it does and I missed that part. I only played with it a couple times before giveing it to her on Christmas. I think that it could use a little padding around the edges where it comes together so it doesn't pinch little fingers when they open and close it a million times, but overall it made a great learning toy
on July 6, 2017
This plays really cute music, but the screen doesn't light up so you can't always see it...
on November 30, 2014
This item was awesome and my boy loved it . He learned to follow the words and started repeating it by his own. It lasted for 1.5 years and dead now which is expected as it was very roughly used by my baby. I wil buy this one again
on March 5, 2015
Great toy. My son loves to play with it and loves the music that plays on it. The only little minor irritant is the switch - it's quite easy to switch from speaking to music to Spanish modes... need to keep an eye on it if you want your child to be focused on one particular mode.
on July 2, 2014
My now 8 month old baby has loved playing with this toy since 6 months of age and loves it more each day. I gave it 4/5 stars because the numbers on the keys are starting to rub off, and the songs are a bit repetitive (I guess this is the case for all children's toys though). I will say that the toy has held up despite being drooled on constantly, and being thrown off a high chair. Also, if you choose to also purchase the Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Smillin' Smart phone be aware that many of the songs are the same - meaning the exact same recording of the exact same artist singing some of the same songs. Additionally, it's worth mentioning that the performer is a classically trained opera singer (!)
on July 22, 2012
My son loves this toy. His favorite thing to do right now, while it's in alphabet mode, is turn the mouse enough times to get it to play the alphabet song. He LOVES that song and dances to it. I got this for him when he was 6 months old but he has played with it more since he turned 1 year and plays with it all the time now that he is 17 months old. He also went through a phase where he loved to push all the keys and see what happened on the LED. I like this a lot better than the Vtech laptop. When he first got this his favorite thing to do was open and close it. He closed it on his fingers exactly one time (didn't get upset) and never did it again. Closing his fingers in there has not been a problem for us at all. I'm so glad I bought this!
on August 16, 2017
The daughter loves it what more can I say besides that she is one year old. Only complaint is that it needs buttons that light up

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.