Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Singin' Storytime Puppy
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on March 6, 2018
This is one of our grandson’s favorite toys. He has enjoyed it since we gave it to him for Christmas 2017 when he was 2 months old. The songs, stories, motions, and light keep him engaged. The voice has a fun, child-like tone. It teaches the alphabet and numbers up to 10, as well as instilling the idea of playing well with others and noticing things around you. The stories and songs are short, fun, and educational. The batteries have not been changed since Christmas Day and it has been used A LOT! I’m so happy I happened upon this toy in an online search!
on May 4, 2016
Really cute toy. Purchased for my granddaughter. When I gave it to her, her eyes lit up! She plays with this often and can be seen dragging it by it's ear where ever she goes. Score points for this Nana!
2 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2015
After playing with one of these at a cousin's house, we purchased this for my 8 month old. She loves the social interaction and giggles when the puppy 'teeters' but doesn't fall down (it has a wobbly base that rocks...of course it could fall down with enough pressure). This toy is very engaging. My baby's personality is such that she will sit for short lengths of time and play with the same toy. My nephew is not as big of a fan of this toy as he prefers to stay pretty active. I would recommend this highly for babies who like to observe and then respond. For babies that do not like to sit still, this may not hold their attention as much. Bottom line, we really do enjoy this toy!
on November 24, 2015
Both our grandsons just LOVE their "Ruff-Ruffs!" I got each of them (born 19 days apart) one several months ago, just on a whim. Ruff-Ruff is absolutely their favorite toy! He always gets smiles from them, no matter what! A must have, for sure! He's great!
on January 1, 2017
I bought for a Christmas gift, my friends 18 month old daughter loves it. Very happy with my purchase.
on December 31, 2013
last year I bought the Violet one for my granddaughter she was 5 months old at the time she still loves it and will not go to sleep with out it this year I was blessed with a grandson he was 5 months old so he got scout
They love the way it says their name
the songs are great for nap time
the abc start them of right
The reason kids are smarter these days so are the toys, not a hammer and round blocks you pound on to learn shapes as when my kids grew up
on August 19, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas last year and she went nuts over it. She actually was fighting me to get it out of the package because I wasn't getting it out fast enough. Lol. She was only 20 months old when we gave it to her, but she carried that thing around alllll day, and still does now almost a year later. I'd rather have only $25 for it instead of $39, but she was happy with it so that makes me happy. I would absolutely make this purchase again.
3 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2016
When the Laugh and Learn arrived it did not work. I opened the package and looked in the battery compartment and it was full of battery acid.
Several, or perhaps all the batteries had leaked all over the compartment. I had to send it back.
I bought the same toy a year ago and didn't have any problems. My grandson loves this toy.
on November 11, 2015
Had to return because battery compartment was corroded with old batteries, this item was on special when I purchased so I don't know if they were trying to clear out old inventory, they did accept the return without any issues.
on September 7, 2017
Such a sweet toy, he moves and sings and talks! My 8 month old loves her puppy!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.