Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Singin' Storytime Puppy
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on August 15, 2015
After playing with one of these at a cousin's house, we purchased this for my 8 month old. She loves the social interaction and giggles when the puppy 'teeters' but doesn't fall down (it has a wobbly base that rocks...of course it could fall down with enough pressure). This toy is very engaging. My baby's personality is such that she will sit for short lengths of time and play with the same toy. My nephew is not as big of a fan of this toy as he prefers to stay pretty active. I would recommend this highly for babies who like to observe and then respond. For babies that do not like to sit still, this may not hold their attention as much. Bottom line, we really do enjoy this toy!
Top Contributor: Cookingon September 12, 2016
I am super disappointed! I ordered this as a birthday gift for a one year old. The battery compartment was corroded and the batteries were leaking.
review imagereview image
on January 1, 2017
I bought for a Christmas gift, my friends 18 month old daughter loves it. Very happy with my purchase.
on August 19, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas last year and she went nuts over it. She actually was fighting me to get it out of the package because I wasn't getting it out fast enough. Lol. She was only 20 months old when we gave it to her, but she carried that thing around alllll day, and still does now almost a year later. I'd rather have only $25 for it instead of $39, but she was happy with it so that makes me happy. I would absolutely make this purchase again.
on September 7, 2017
Such a sweet toy, he moves and sings and talks! My 8 month old loves her puppy!
on November 11, 2015
Had to return because battery compartment was corroded with old batteries, this item was on special when I purchased so I don't know if they were trying to clear out old inventory, they did accept the return without any issues.
on September 14, 2015
My baby boy loves his Puppy. Just remember to take it off of 'try me' mode, or it only does half the songs and stories. This so far is his favorite toy, and it tells stories, sings and even plays a few games.
on January 5, 2017
My youngest grandson loves it, laugh and played with for a 1/2 hr. He is a little over one
on November 24, 2015
Both our grandsons just LOVE their "Ruff-Ruffs!" I got each of them (born 19 days apart) one several months ago, just on a whim. Ruff-Ruff is absolutely their favorite toy! He always gets smiles from them, no matter what! A must have, for sure! He's great!
on January 21, 2016
I paid $15 for this on sale. That's all its worth. It says nonesense that but our daughter did enjoy it for a little while
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.