Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 223 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 273 reviews
on July 13, 2015
He loved it
on December 20, 2014
This toy was purchased for a XMAS gift. It didnt work when it arrived so decided to replace the batteries just to find out the battery casing was rusted and corroded. I was sooo bad that not even new batteries made it work!
review image review image
on June 12, 2015
I bought this for my nephew and he really loves it. He's 10 months old right now and I got this for him when he was about 3 months old but he still uses it. The different textures and colors are very good for learning. It is also a good value. Would recommend.
on August 19, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas last year and she went nuts over it. She actually was fighting me to get it out of the package because I wasn't getting it out fast enough. Lol. She was only 20 months old when we gave it to her, but she carried that thing around alllll day, and still does now almost a year later. I'd rather have only $25 for it instead of $39, but she was happy with it so that makes me happy. I would absolutely make this purchase again.
on February 14, 2017
Bought this for my nephew. He was crying and when the puppy started to sing he stopped and was cracking up. He's only 3 months old but enjoys this toy. It makes him laugh and is a great toy for a baby or a toddler.
on August 15, 2015
After playing with one of these at a cousin's house, we purchased this for my 8 month old. She loves the social interaction and giggles when the puppy 'teeters' but doesn't fall down (it has a wobbly base that rocks...of course it could fall down with enough pressure). This toy is very engaging. My baby's personality is such that she will sit for short lengths of time and play with the same toy. My nephew is not as big of a fan of this toy as he prefers to stay pretty active. I would recommend this highly for babies who like to observe and then respond. For babies that do not like to sit still, this may not hold their attention as much. Bottom line, we really do enjoy this toy!
on November 23, 2014
I purchased this for my one year old grandson, and he absolutely LOVES it. As soon as it came on and began singing to him in a sweet, happy voice, my grandson giggled and began to rock back & forth to dance with it. He was so excited due to the interaction it had with him, and when the song was over, my grandson leaned forward and gave the pup a big hug! I feel this is a great teaching and entertainment toy for boys or girls alike, and any age 6 months and up will really love it. This continues to be one of his favorite "go-to" toys each day.
As usual, this is a well made device from Fisher Price.
on May 4, 2016
Really cute toy. Purchased for my granddaughter. When I gave it to her, her eyes lit up! She plays with this often and can be seen dragging it by it's ear where ever she goes. Score points for this Nana!
on November 24, 2015
Both our grandsons just LOVE their "Ruff-Ruffs!" I got each of them (born 19 days apart) one several months ago, just on a whim. Ruff-Ruff is absolutely their favorite toy! He always gets smiles from them, no matter what! A must have, for sure! He's great!
on January 4, 2015
Oh, this toy is awesome! And it's not expensive either.
My 10 months old girl loves it and can't stop playing with it.
It has an excellent selection of songs and activities kids can follow easily very loud and clear.
Batteries last for a very long time as well. We've had it for about a month now and they are still running the toy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.