Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Singin' Storytime Puppy
Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on August 15, 2015
After playing with one of these at a cousin's house, we purchased this for my 8 month old. She loves the social interaction and giggles when the puppy 'teeters' but doesn't fall down (it has a wobbly base that rocks...of course it could fall down with enough pressure). This toy is very engaging. My baby's personality is such that she will sit for short lengths of time and play with the same toy. My nephew is not as big of a fan of this toy as he prefers to stay pretty active. I would recommend this highly for babies who like to observe and then respond. For babies that do not like to sit still, this may not hold their attention as much. Bottom line, we really do enjoy this toy!
on April 14, 2017
I bought this for my niece for her 1st birthday, and she loves it. It's so colorful and fun to interact with.
Top Contributor: Cookingon September 12, 2016
I am super disappointed! I ordered this as a birthday gift for a one year old. The battery compartment was corroded and the batteries were leaking.
review imagereview image
on January 1, 2017
I bought for a Christmas gift, my friends 18 month old daughter loves it. Very happy with my purchase.
on September 7, 2017
Such a sweet toy, he moves and sings and talks! My 8 month old loves her puppy!
on November 24, 2015
Both our grandsons just LOVE their "Ruff-Ruffs!" I got each of them (born 19 days apart) one several months ago, just on a whim. Ruff-Ruff is absolutely their favorite toy! He always gets smiles from them, no matter what! A must have, for sure! He's great!
on January 21, 2016
I paid $15 for this on sale. That's all its worth. It says nonesense that but our daughter did enjoy it for a little while
on December 1, 2015
Kept my grand daughter smiling and laughing. Great interactive toy that she enjoyed and never tired of!!
on January 6, 2017
It was a gift. She loves it.
on January 4, 2015
Oh, this toy is awesome! And it's not expensive either.
My 10 months old girl loves it and can't stop playing with it.
It has an excellent selection of songs and activities kids can follow easily very loud and clear.
Batteries last for a very long time as well. We've had it for about a month now and they are still running the toy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.