Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 224 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 273 reviews
on September 12, 2016
I am super disappointed! I ordered this as a birthday gift for a one year old. The battery compartment was corroded and the batteries were leaking.
review image review image
on April 14, 2017
I bought this for my niece for her 1st birthday, and she loves it. It's so colorful and fun to interact with.
on January 1, 2017
I bought for a Christmas gift, my friends 18 month old daughter loves it. Very happy with my purchase.
on December 2, 2013
My three year old daughter adamantly wanted to give this to her little brother on his first birthday. No doubt she saw it on a commercial at some point. I relented. He seemed mildly amused when he first saw it move and talk, but that was the extent of his interest in it. It makes a loud mechanical noise when the head moves and doesn’t really tell very interesting “stories.” Maybe my son will become more fond of it when he gets older, but then again, my three year old isn’t interested in it either.
on July 13, 2015
He loved it
on December 20, 2014
This toy was purchased for a XMAS gift. It didnt work when it arrived so decided to replace the batteries just to find out the battery casing was rusted and corroded. I was sooo bad that not even new batteries made it work!
review image review image
on June 12, 2015
I bought this for my nephew and he really loves it. He's 10 months old right now and I got this for him when he was about 3 months old but he still uses it. The different textures and colors are very good for learning. It is also a good value. Would recommend.
on August 19, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas last year and she went nuts over it. She actually was fighting me to get it out of the package because I wasn't getting it out fast enough. Lol. She was only 20 months old when we gave it to her, but she carried that thing around alllll day, and still does now almost a year later. I'd rather have only $25 for it instead of $39, but she was happy with it so that makes me happy. I would absolutely make this purchase again.
on February 14, 2017
Bought this for my nephew. He was crying and when the puppy started to sing he stopped and was cracking up. He's only 3 months old but enjoys this toy. It makes him laugh and is a great toy for a baby or a toddler.
on August 15, 2015
After playing with one of these at a cousin's house, we purchased this for my 8 month old. She loves the social interaction and giggles when the puppy 'teeters' but doesn't fall down (it has a wobbly base that rocks...of course it could fall down with enough pressure). This toy is very engaging. My baby's personality is such that she will sit for short lengths of time and play with the same toy. My nephew is not as big of a fan of this toy as he prefers to stay pretty active. I would recommend this highly for babies who like to observe and then respond. For babies that do not like to sit still, this may not hold their attention as much. Bottom line, we really do enjoy this toy!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.