Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 228 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 278 reviews
on August 15, 2015
After playing with one of these at a cousin's house, we purchased this for my 8 month old. She loves the social interaction and giggles when the puppy 'teeters' but doesn't fall down (it has a wobbly base that rocks...of course it could fall down with enough pressure). This toy is very engaging. My baby's personality is such that she will sit for short lengths of time and play with the same toy. My nephew is not as big of a fan of this toy as he prefers to stay pretty active. I would recommend this highly for babies who like to observe and then respond. For babies that do not like to sit still, this may not hold their attention as much. Bottom line, we really do enjoy this toy!
on November 23, 2014
I purchased this for my one year old grandson, and he absolutely LOVES it. As soon as it came on and began singing to him in a sweet, happy voice, my grandson giggled and began to rock back & forth to dance with it. He was so excited due to the interaction it had with him, and when the song was over, my grandson leaned forward and gave the pup a big hug! I feel this is a great teaching and entertainment toy for boys or girls alike, and any age 6 months and up will really love it. This continues to be one of his favorite "go-to" toys each day.
As usual, this is a well made device from Fisher Price.
on August 19, 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas last year and she went nuts over it. She actually was fighting me to get it out of the package because I wasn't getting it out fast enough. Lol. She was only 20 months old when we gave it to her, but she carried that thing around alllll day, and still does now almost a year later. I'd rather have only $25 for it instead of $39, but she was happy with it so that makes me happy. I would absolutely make this purchase again.
on April 14, 2017
I bought this for my niece for her 1st birthday, and she loves it. It's so colorful and fun to interact with.
on September 12, 2016
I am super disappointed! I ordered this as a birthday gift for a one year old. The battery compartment was corroded and the batteries were leaking.
review image review image
on January 1, 2017
I bought for a Christmas gift, my friends 18 month old daughter loves it. Very happy with my purchase.
on September 7, 2017
Such a sweet toy, he moves and sings and talks! My 8 month old loves her puppy!
on November 24, 2015
Both our grandsons just LOVE their "Ruff-Ruffs!" I got each of them (born 19 days apart) one several months ago, just on a whim. Ruff-Ruff is absolutely their favorite toy! He always gets smiles from them, no matter what! A must have, for sure! He's great!
on January 21, 2016
I paid $15 for this on sale. That's all its worth. It says nonesense that but our daughter did enjoy it for a little while
on May 4, 2016
Really cute toy. Purchased for my granddaughter. When I gave it to her, her eyes lit up! She plays with this often and can be seen dragging it by it's ear where ever she goes. Score points for this Nana!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.