Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on September 17, 2011
This colorful tractor was an invitation for my baby boy to grab and play with it right away. He is a very picky child but he absolutely loves this toy. I am an educator and believe in allowing my baby to use more of his imagination. When we sit and play together I make up stories to teach him how he can use his imagination to make his toy come alive. Technology is good but sometimes its good to just be a little creative. I hope you buy this toy and have lots of bonding time your little one too.
on May 27, 2011
My son just turned one year old and he has been playing with all of his little people toys for at least 4 months now. This tractor is a great addition to the set. It is very sturdy, well built and moves easily. As with all of the Little People musical toys it has a variation of the "This Old Man" song that is specific to this toy.

As my son grows his creativity and interest in this toy grows as well. This is one of his favorites and we both recommend it!
on January 4, 2010
Of all of my son's Little People toys, this is the most disappointing. For some reason the farmer and the cow do not "snap on" like they do on other Little People toys, so they fall out as soon as my son starts to push the tractor. They do have the hole it the bottom of them so he is able to snap them into his other Little People toys (school bus, airplane, etc.) We got this on sale for $6.99 so I am not too upset, but just a heads up for those thinking about buying it!
on December 13, 2012
I bought this for my son's second birthday and it was a big hit! He loves his tractor. I like that the trailer is permanently connected to the tractor so you don't have to fix it. It rolls very nicely on carpet too. I wouldn't get this toy for a child much older than 3 or 4 as they would probably get bored. Great for a 2 year old though!
on March 3, 2015
I received my tractor today..it was filthy and no people or animals! The condition was horrible! This was for my two year olds birthday gift, and I'm not sure I can five it to him!
review image review image review image
on January 18, 2013
grandson said love it love i love it love it love it love love it .love i love it love it love it love love it love i love it love it. love it love love it love i love it love it love it love love it love i love it love it love it love love it love i love it love it love it love .was nice
on August 5, 2016
A+
on May 9, 2016
Durable and fun
on December 25, 2008
We bought this to go with our four year old daughter's Little People Farm. We couldn't find it locally so came here. Shipment was fast and our daughter loves playing with it. The little pig that pokes his head out of the haystack was a cute surprise for her, and you can attach more items to the back for the farmer to do his work around the farm.
on December 24, 2013
I got this one for my 1 and half year old son for the Christmas. He loved it! Now, 2 years later still plays with it.
It plays cute kid song when you push the button.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question