BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 7, 2013
I bought this item as a Christmas gift for my 9 month old granddaughter. Once she starts walking I know she will get a lot of use out of it. It is very sturdy and well-made. Will last long past when she outgrows it. Has fun blocks inside to keep her busy. Since my last review, my granddaughter is now 20 months old and we play with this toy every time I watch her. She enjoys when we make a tall stack of blocks and she tries to pick up the whole stack. She actually likes to climb inside the wagon and sit in it. This toy has already gotten loads of use. Well worth the price. So glad I purchased it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2016
Bought this for my 1 year old grandson. He isn't pulling it around yet - he sits inside and has us pull him! He's really enjoying it. A bit expensive, wish it was cheaper. Wish there was more variety in the blocks that come with it - i.e. more people, special pieces etc. But overall a good toy to have.
on December 26, 2012
It's a nice big wagon. Purchased for my nephew, he can actually fit into it as well. This can also teach them responsibility to pack up their toys when finished playing. The bricks are very big and easy for them to handle.
on November 13, 2012
My 22-month old granddaughter enjoys playing with this product very much. when she's not building, she can use the wagon to ride her dolls, etc. around in. the colors are bright and just right for her little hands.
on January 6, 2014
This wagon is cute as could be. Our 1 year old climbs in and waits to be pulled around. When that's over he pulls his toys around and has a grand time.
on January 8, 2014
My grandaughter takes it everwhere she goes. A real winner and great value. I would certainly recommend this toy gor the little ones.
on February 1, 2014
The wheels rub up against the side of the wagon and stop spinning so you are essentially dragging it across the ground.
on December 21, 2013
Sturdy, perfect size for my 15month old grandson to play with his mega blocks and other items. Would definitely recommend.
on November 21, 2013
This was purchased for Christmas 2013, but I was pleasantly surprised by the nice size of this wagon. Its going to be a favorite gift because anything can be put into this wagon for transporting, or just for the fun of giving that stuffed monkey a ride.
on November 2, 2013
A little disappointed, it was smaller than I thought it would be. Was hoping to teach grandson to load up his toys at the end of the day and take them to his room. But its so cute and I think he will have fun pulling it around the house.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.