Fisher-Price Little People A Christmas Story
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Star Lights Up, Set Plays "Away in the Manger"
- Figures Included: Joseph, Mary, Baby Jesus, Angel, Three Wise Men, 2 Donkeys, Camel, Sheep, Cow
- Includes Stable, Left and Right Stone Walls with Palm Trees, Hay Bale, Donkey's Cart
- Lights and Sounds Model # J2404-0910G1
- Requires 3 AA batteries, not included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Imagination and Creativity
Toddlers will love to act out the Christmas story with mom or dad! They can help Mary and Joseph care for Baby Jesus, bring gifts with the Three Kings, or feed and care for the animals.
- Star Lights Up, Set Plays 'Away in the Manger'
- Press down on the angel to light up the star and hear “Away in a Manger”
- Includes the angel, Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, Three Kings, two donkeys, one sheep, camel, cow, food cart, two fence pieces, and bale of hay
With the Little People A Deluxe Christmas Story playset, little ones can bring the magic of the nativity to the palms of their hands! Push down on the angel to hear a sweet song & make the light-up star shine bright. 12 Little People figures, 5 accessory pieces and the sweet baby manger round out this perfect holiday play set. You and your family will love recreating this beautiful story in the comfort of your home.
Compare to similar items
This item Fisher-Price Little People A Christmas Story
Fisher-Price Little People Nativity B002UOE1YA
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CSTMALL||Bennett Enterprise|
|Item Dimensions||6.75 x 13.12 x 7.5 in||5 x 12 x 6 in||11 x 19.5 x 3.5 in||12 x 30 x 12 in|
Top Customer Reviews
Anyhow, I really like this set a lot. It is perfect for my kids to play with, which is what I wanted. But I guess I wasn't paying attention when I bought it, because I notice now that it doesn't have any shepherds. It's got the wise men, but no shepherds. I'm sure if I had looked closely, I would have noticed, but I just want others to take note of this. It's kind of funny to me, actually, since the wise men weren't even at the manger in the Biblical account but the shepherds were there.