Fisher-Price Little People Dance n' Twirl Palace
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- To see more information click the "Watch it in Action" link below the main product images
- The classic playset unfolds into a multi-room palace with look-out balcony, turrets, staircase and tons of imaginative play around every corner
- In the pony stable she can feed and groom her royal pony with its soft forelock and tail as it makes fun sounds
- Sarah can eat in the dining room complete with table and chairs or sit by the fireplace with realistic sounds activated by the touch of her wand
- Playset includes an articulated Princess Sarah Lynn, magic wand, royal pony with brush and food piece, and dining room table chair
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The castle is cute, but they most often play with the accessories that came with it (along with others we own). They like to set up the dinner table and all the chairs we have. They also like the horse.
I agree with the other reviewer--the flags do come off all the time. I just stopped putting them on, and it's no big deal. Another reviewer commented on the stable door falling off--mine stays on just fine.
Fun and durable toy overall.
The castle itself is rather cheaply made and does not come together well. The fold up bed is cute and the horse with the "stable" and noises.
I have to agree with the previous reviewer about the flags and the top tower/turret, came off all the time and I eventually took them off. I got a different play house on ebay and my daughter likes this more as she plays with the polly pocket princesses with it.
Bottom line...keep it simple..Fisher Price house is the best bargain for your money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fisher-Price toys are imaginative favorites even if held for three generations. Palaces and princesses keep the children happy, and the pony is a welcome addition.Published on November 13, 2013 by Susan T
The quality is a little lacking, but not in such a way that warranted me returning it. My goddaughter loved it, which is all that matters.Published on September 8, 2013 by Annabelle
This toy is DANGEROUS.
The towers of this toy are dangerous. I am amazed this toy has not yet been recalled by Fisher Price. Read more
We bought this for our 3-year-old for $20. For that price, it is well worth it. She loves the prince and princess, and she especially loves making them dance. Read morePublished on December 26, 2011 by Niff
The palace but a big smile on a little girls face that was priceless!! She will have hours of fun and learn with it too. Read morePublished on December 25, 2011 by family friend
My 3 yr old daughter received this for an early Christmas present and she just LOVES it SO much =) I am a little disappointed how expensive it is on Amazon... Read morePublished on December 22, 2011 by Jen