Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on February 2, 2015
this product for the price is absolutely worth it. the dance floor recognizes each princess and has different songs for each
one! also the prince's make the waltz dance. daughters love it. bought all the characters only one I'm missing is Snow White prince but I'll keep looking. completely appropriate for babies with supervision. plus I bought the stable and it matches
review imagereview image
on December 29, 2017
When our 1 year old daughter unwrapped this castle for Christmas, she lit up! As we opened more gifts, she kept going back over to this box and trying to pull the princesses off (even though she has 10 more of them). You could tell she loved it right away. It was easy to put together and took about 10 minutes for my husband and I to do, start to finish. Our kids are so impressed that this castle recognizes the princesses (even the ones that didn't come with the castle). Our daughter plays all day with this, and we've often seen her older brothers joining her. Great Disney princess castle!

I chose this castle over the taller castle that is currently sold in stores now that comes with a magic wand because this one is shorter and my daughter is smaller. I figured it could topple over less while she's little, and this has proven true so far. Not once has it fallen over!

I noticed that the 2 princesses the castle came with (Cinderella and Snow White) had "chubbier" faces than any of the other Little People princesses we have. I took a picture of the other versions of these princesses we have to compare the way they usually look to the way these look.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 4, 2012
When you combine Disney and Little People you can't go wrong! The castle is adorable and sure to please any young girl. My 20 month old is a huge fan of the Little People toys we have so I have high hopes for this one. Set up wasn't too bad, I'd recommend doing it before christmas though if you plan for this to be a gift.

Be aware that this castle only comes with two princesses, Snow White and Cinderella. Little People sells addition sets of Princesses, usually two for about 7-8 bucks. Getting the entire set will cost more than this castle alone does!

Note: the price seems to fluctuate here on Amazon. I have seen it as low as $40 and as high as $75. Check around because Amazon may not be the lowest. I picked mine up from Wal-mart for $40. The Fisher Price website has it listed for $50 so please check around. Toysrus and Target have also been doing buy one, get one half off for Little People. That would be a good opportunity to get the Cinderella or Ariel Carriage.

It also requires three AAA batteries and they are NOT included. Amazon says that it requires 3 AA and they are included but that is incorrect.
on January 23, 2016
We love this princess castle! It is so much fun for our 1 year old daughter and even our 4 1/2 year old son plays with it with his sister too. There are lots of places for a child to put the princess figures and help promote imaginative play as the get older. The figures can "dance" on the dance floor although it is a bit tricky for a one year old to master because if you move it too fast, the figures fall out of their holders. That is hopefully something that she will be able to correct as her fine motor skills improve. And I love how with this castle (newer version doesn't do this) each princess figure is recognized when placed in the middle of the dance floor and talks and sings in the individual princess voice and song. Again, sometimes it is a bit tricky for my one year old to activate because you have to really push it down all the way to get them to talk, but I think that won't be an issue for long. She just turned one and the recommended age group starts at 1 1/2, so I was expecting her to be a bit "young" for it right now and that's ok. But I was impressed that she was able to get the elevator to go up and down a few times after she watched how big brother did it. We purchased all the extra princesses and most of the princes, so we have lots of figures to play with within the castle. Our daughter plays with it everyday and it keeps her very entertained and stimulated. She loves to dance to the songs that each princess sings. I can easily see her playing with and enjoying this toy for many more years. I highly recommend getting it for your little princess too.
review imagereview image
on September 18, 2012
I got my daughter the whole set for her birthday (castle, princesses, Ariel's ride). My daughter is 3 and I was worried about little people being too babyish for her since she has a real doll house. This was a hit right out of the box! Each princess sings their own song when placed in the middle, she loves to sing along. The Princes don't make any noise when placed on the center. There is only one song played when they are dancing...gets annoying. The teapot makes one noise. The castle doors also make noise when opened.
Like someone else mentioned our castle had a warped bedroom floor. It does not sit straight.....bothers me a ton makes no difference to my daughter. My husband was not thrilled putting this together...he hates putting kids toys together in general well more taking them out of crazy packaging but lol it took him a few to find a screw driver small enough for the holes. I think it should have been priced lower more 30-35 range. Overall was it worth it..yes. My daughter loved it that's all that matters. Even her little brother who is 10 months can eat...I mean play with it :)
on January 1, 2015
Favorite Christmas 2014 Toy of my 18 month old toddler!!!!!! Perfect for toddlers. Highly recommend it. My daughter does not usually spend a lot of time with one single toy, but this castle really has caught her attention. I can tell she loves to hear Cinderella sing! The dolls are perfect for her hands and motivate her to play.
on August 15, 2015
I bought this for my granddaughter last Christmas, and it's adorable. HOWEVER, when this came in the mail, I had to assemble everything, and add stickers to it! Then, I see them selling for the same price I purchased it for in Target and other stores, and they're all assembled...wonder if what I got wasn't legit??? I've been buying Fisher Price toys for over 30 years, and I've never had to assemble one before like I did with this one. The flags at the top won't stay on, they fall off easy for some reason. But it is cute, and my granddaughter loved it.
on December 28, 2012
We got this through amazon because it was actually cheaper than everywhere else. My 2 1/2 year old daughter has played with it all day. she loves the sounds and we had all the princess's already so she has one in each room. the only bad part is it was a pain to put together. you have to have a long thin screw driver to fit in the holes which i had to search the house for, but it was all worth it once it was together!
on January 25, 2017
I purchased the Fisher Price Little people Disney Princess Castle from Amazon. My daughter Loves it, She was 3 when I bought it for her. Dolls are perfect chunky size for small hands. Very colorful and EXTREMELY durable like most Fisher Price toys. We've had the castle for 4 years now!! and It's still in great condition very sturdy my 2 year old plays with it now. I would highly recommend this toy for anyone with small kids or multiple small children, no fear or breaking or getting damaged easily.
on January 2, 2014
This toy comes in a box with a ton of pieces, practically each color of plastic is a separate piece! I built my daughter's tricycle while my husband built the castle and I was done in half the time, with much less frustration than he had! That being said, my daughter loves this castle. The tea kettle makes noise, the front door makes noise, the clock moves, the balcony on the side goes up and down, not to mention the dance floor where all the princesses sing their own songs. It's adorable.