Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Little People Play 'n Float Bath Boat
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on February 6, 2012
This is a real simple toy, but it's by far, the best one my son has! He's 1 and LOVES this bath toy. The boat floats well, none of the parts retain water, and my son loves to play with all the parts (especially the captain). I think it's a real basic toy, but sometimes, when made well-- that can be the best and the most fun. I'd certainly recommend you get this toy if you're looking for a bath toy. Good fun in a simple concept!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 27, 2013
The first time we used this in the tub, it filled with water. I'm talking about the space between the blue and yellow piece - not the deck of the boat. I have tried for a month to pry those pieces apart to get the water out, and I can't. It has been my nightly frustration every night as I give my daughter a bath. I have no idea why I tried so long. But filled with water, it bobbles in a lopsided kind of way and is not functional.

Really annoying. My daughter would have liked it otherwise I think, because she tries to put the man on the boat, but it's lopsided and won't float now. And really, I don't know what might be growing in the water that's in the boat. Because the water in that boat was also the dirty water from a sticky/poopy toddler's bath. Probably a good thing that I can't open it, come to think of it.

It would have been a good toy if not for that. Nothing spectacular, but ok. It's hard to find toys that are appropriate for the 1-2 age range. They're not ready for the full on imagination toys yet, but a little past the point of cups/chew toys.

Anyway, I'm disappointed, obviously. I'll hold on to the boat for another week or so if Fisher Price wants to contact me. If they really want, I'll seal it in a zippered bag and mail it back so they can look into how it filled with water.
on March 29, 2015
My 10 month old son has this toy and there is no way to get all of the water out of the little person. He puts this in his mouth and it has MOLD in it!!!! Disgusting. Little people are obviously not made for the bath because they cannot be properly drained! I attached a photo of the inside of the little person.
review image
on June 30, 2012
My 16 month old likes this toy. He loves to play with the captain and uses the top of the boat to poor water out of. He isn't driving the boat around yet. That mostly floats around him while he plays with other stuff. But it is nice and I think he will continue to enjoy it.
on June 9, 2013
i have been having such a hard time finding bath toys that dont get water in them, mold always grows inside and i hate it so i wanted things that dont get water in them and am so happy i found this. my daughters are both very into the whole little people thing so this was an instant hit and they ask to play with it as soon as they get into the bathtub.
on January 20, 2013
I got this boat and the green toys my first tug boat. My kids like the green toy better. This one is ok and they do show some interest. They like the captain and sitting him in the boat. The other pieces that sit on top they don't show any interest in.
on April 10, 2014
I bought the Fisher-Price Little People Play'n Float Bath Boat for my 1 year old granddaughter. I have her a couple of times a week while mommy works and want her to have a fun play time in the tub. She seems to like the removable red piece more than anything else and is fascinated by how the scooped water drains from the perforated holes like a shower. BUT today I noticed that the boat is taking on water and there is no way for the water to drain! The boat is getting heavier and I'm pretty sure that eventually it will not float at all. I am so disappointed in this so called bath toy...Come on Fisher Price! You'd think they could have designed a boat that is marketed as a bath toy to be watertight or at the least, to have made a way for accumulated water to be drained from it. It's senseless to have a bath toy that will not float. A cute piece of plastic ... but as a tub toy? a waste of money as far as this Nana is concerned.
on January 10, 2014
Filled with water that we can't get out upon first use. Sits half-capsized in the tub. My 21 month old is not very interested in it, although sometimes he likes placing the captain on the boat. (Although he falls over because the boat is crooked.)
on January 6, 2014
My daughter loves this boat. She went from terrified of the big (non-baby) bathtub to refusing to come out. Please note that the red part of the boat is detachable and has a rain spout on top, which allows the child to scoop and pour out water, sometimes over the side of the tub and onto parents. It generally has to be confiscated at our house.
on June 15, 2012
I bought this for my 20 month old daughter, and she has a lot of fun with it. It has a few parts and is very simple, but she plays with them all.