Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies All About Working
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on September 21, 2010
I bought these so we would have some more cars to use with the Stand `n Play Rampway, but unfortunately, only one of these cars makes it down the ramps with any consistency. Even though they are Little Wheelies branded cars, they are all too top heavy and end up flying off the track halfway down.

They are still cute little cars, and my 1 year old son doesn't really seem to care if they actually make it all the down or not... I still feel like it's a little disappointing.

Well, as disappointing as a $10 toy can be, which ultimately isn't a lot in the grand scheme of things.
44 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
I bought every one of these little wheelies cars available and used them on the Stand and Play Rampway. I am not sure if Fisher Price updated their designs since all the negative complaints, but if it helps, I bought my cars in 2011-2012 and all of them works on the rampway. The bulldozer however is slightly on the heavier side and sometimes might plunge over, but most of the time it makes it all the way down. These little cars are cute and I like that there are so many designs out there to choose from. Why choose when I can buy them all? I even grabbed the cardboard display case from the store to display my son's Little Wheelies. It also teaches him to tidy up his cars and put them back in the display case because he loves admiring his cars. If you have a toddler who loves cars, these are great to buy because they are actually safe for under 3 years old. Perfect for little one to hold on to. You can also find a lot more girl colors now.
on December 11, 2010
We bought these cars for the stand and play rampway to give us some cars that were not affected by the recall. The Loader and dump truck constantly fly off the rampway and do not work for it's intended purpose. I called Fisher price to complain and I guess they are getting a lot of complaints about these two cars, because they immediately issues me a check for the cost of the cars to go buy another set. We bought the race car, mail car, and police car with that check and they work wonderfully! If you are looking for more cars go for another set that does not included the loader or dump truck (the two yellow and orange vehicles pictured above!).
on February 12, 2014
My 29 month old granddaughter absolutely loves these sturdy, child-hand-size, fun to play with trucks! She says "Vroom, vroom", then lets a truck go, & chases it down till it stops - for at least 10 minutes at a time. The trucks work on a wood floor, low fiber carpet & a Fisher-Price race track, bought previously. The pack of 4 allows for interactive play with several children (& adults!) & help the child with learning counting 1-4 & basic colors. Activities with the trucks can help with the development of a child's fine motor skills, as well as cause & effect. Each truck is designed as a work truck (bulldozer, garbage, dump & fire trucks), which also leads to role play (what happend when 2 trucks crash? The firetruck comes to make sure everyone is OK!) Unfortunately, the little people are not removable, but that doesn't really interfere with the fun. I highly recommend this pack of trucks for their safety, sturdiness, educational & entertainment value.
VINE VOICEon August 24, 2014
If you look at the picture, you can see exactly what you're getting with these. They're made of durable, sturdy plastic and withstand just about anything save a good blast from an acetylene blowtorch. All kidding aside, kids can use them just as they would with any toy car but can even take them in the bathtub since they dry out so easily. My own kids takes these to the park and always have a good time using them. These also go well with other Fisher Price Little People sets as well, if you're buying these with the intention of combining them.
on August 25, 2015
Your standard set of Little People trucks, these work perfectly with the new City Skyway, but are also lots of fun for my toddler son to just play with on their own. He enjoys lining them up and racing them around the living room just as much as he likes sending them down the tracks of the City Skyway. Great gift for any toddlers/pre-scoolers that enjoy cars / trucks, or kids who have the City Skyway or any of the similar Little People toys that use wheelies like these.
on January 7, 2013
Gave these to a friend's little boy, who is just shy of a year old. He's just starting to crawl around, so these little chubby cars are great for him to move around, but with no little pieces or anything to worry about!
on May 13, 2013
My 15 month old son, just can't put them down. From day 1, his only problem is how to carry all 4 at once. They have tought him to regonize trucks in other places and now points to his Little People Wheelies, and then pictures of trucks and say "Voom Voom!"

They are the favorite toy in our house for 3 weeks and still going strong.
on November 6, 2015
I made a "Massage T-shirt" for my son. Kids are supposed to roll their cars on a t-shirt which has roads painted on the back of it. I wanted vehicles that would fit, and this is perfect. My son will get some great back-rubs now!
on February 18, 2015
I bought these to go with the Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Rev 'n Sounds Race Track that I got my almost 2 year old for Christmas. He loves both of them. The cars fit perfectly on the track and we love to talk about the different colors, ect. They slide well on our activity table as well. Great toy!