Fisher-Price Little Superstar Step N' Play Piano
- Spinning seat with plenty of playful activities for 360 degrees of fun
- Sliding seat lets baby "walk" back and forth
- Each step that baby takes is rewarded with music and lights
- A combination of fun songs, sound effects and lights play along as baby interacts with the different Instruments
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Seat removes so toddler can play and even create songs note by note
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:37 Mins|
1. yes the seat slides. In my opinion it slides quite well. When you first buy it, it will be a little harder to move but your baby will get the hang of it and the more he/she plays in it the easier it will be.
2. The height of it does adjust. My son was completely normal height and started using at 9 months. My second son is currently 7.5 months and has been using it comfortably since about 4 months and is not abnormally tall.
3. Sometimes toys break off...BUT my oldest son is two and used it, my niece is 1 and used it and now my youngest is using it, and on top of that my oldest niece (3) and 2 year old still climb in and out of it sometimes and they all bash the toys around and all the toys are still intact and all lights and sounds still work... It's even had orange juice and water dumped on it twice and everything works perfectly.
4. I've never seen any excersaucer, jumper etc with a massively padded seat.. EVER..they are all about the same (imo)
5. The seat is removable and the kids still love to play with it when the seat is out because they can run through the middle.
I looked at pretty much every activity center, jumperoo, exersaucer, etc everywhere, all over the internet. I decided to go with this one and I am SOO glad I did.
This center has a major advantage over all others - the walk along feature. Baby can walk back and forth across the piano in the seat. I really debated between this and something that could bounce because I just thought baby would prefer to bounce, but I definitely made the right decision.
Baby boy is 6 months old and on the shorter side. He fits this just fine and actually learned to walk back and forth in it very quickly - by the 2nd time in it, he was a pro! I have to believe this will help with his development with walking in general.
It is so much better than a stationary exersaucer or bouncer where they just sit in one spot, bounce and spin around.
Baby boy was always hard to keep entertained. He got bored SO easily. Constantly had to change postions, activities, areas of the house for new scenery etc. That has changed since buying this Step'n Play. He is content in it for so long and has so much to do in it. He also has the "freedom" to move and walk along. He can turn easily to each side, playing music with the light up keys or admiring himself in the mirror on the other side, for long periods of time.
The added ability to walk along in this is a great feature, It may seem like its just a few steps in either direction, but that is plenty enough, trust me. When he is done playing in here, he is tuckered out and ready for a nap. Usually when he is done with an activity he is just bored and ready to move on to something else.Read more ›
Great about it: Somebody put a lot of thought into the music. The piano has four keys, all of which my five month old can reach and hit with her toes easily. They make a major chord which means that baby can't make any painful/discordant notes.
The seat turns easily. She doesn't crawl yet, but she figured out how to twirl the seat within a couple of sessions.
There is a good variety of sounds/toys. Baby does not get bored easily because each toy moves or makes sounds differently. I thought her noises would get annoying, but they are great. The songs it plays are short and catchy.
Not so great: um, the trumpet doesn't make a lot of noise and the snack tray could snap in instead of just sit in there? Really no complaints with this item!
When he was pulling up at around 7 mo we took the seat out and that was his go-to for pulling up and playing. He'd hold onto the toy and walk around it over and over and over again all the while still interested in the toys up top. Now that he's 10.5 months he still walks around it but he's walking now and is exploring other areas of the house.
Long story short, this is the only toy that's lasted this long through all the developmental stages. It's graduated with him. This is now a go-to for shower gifts when big gits are needed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
we absolutely love this toy my baby is now 7 months and has been using it for a while now and she take full advantage of the fact that she can slide it back and forth and spin... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Whitney
Honestly, this is a life saver. It is safe for baby, and allows creativity. I started my baby at 4 months. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the BEST!!!! I love that it grows with my daughter. She loves it!!!Published 3 days ago by MaryFrances McIsaac
My 7month old loves this. It was easy to assemble and everywhere baby looks there's SOMETHING to catch her attention. She loves to stand so this helps her do that safely. Read morePublished 9 days ago by jenn
loved this toy for about 2 weeks....until the sound stopped working for no apparent reason. The lights work even though the music isnt functioning--we changed batteries and checked... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Stephanie Adam
Soooo glad I bought this. I first purchased some cheap thing at Walmart, came home set it up and regretted not spending the extra on this. Buy this one! Read morePublished 13 days ago by ZR Farnsworth
I love this product my 5 month old also does and it keeps her entertained for quit a bit.Published 14 days ago by candice