Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 131 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 140 reviews
on October 24, 2014
Fisher Price is the best. My wife and I were blessed with 4 girls, and each of them grew up playing house and interacting with their Fisher Price imaginary world of friends, furniture and so many other accessories. Sturdy, cute and great replicas of the real deal for little ones to enjoy. The girls are all grown now, married and children of their own that have grown up with Fisher Price. This purchase was for a two-year old grand baby, Lua! She is 'my' wonder child and she will only get the best from her 'Papa'. And, that's Fisher Price! You should see her imagination at work, it will melt you. . . :)
on December 23, 2014
My husband put together a beautiful doll house kit for our 6 year old grand daughter. We were afraid the furniture that was shown with the kit was not meant for playing with. We purchased the loving Family people and 7 rooms of furniture. The furniture is great and I know it is meant to be played with. This furniture fits perfect in our house, it is scale one inch is equal to 1 foot. Where so many people are trying to figure out if people will fit their doll houses it would be helpful if companies would just tell the size of their dolls, Loving Family father doll is almost 6 inches therefor almost 6 foot in life.
on December 31, 2014
I bought this to use in a Super Hero dollhouse/headquarters thing I made for my son for Christmas. I had to paint some of the pink and purple into red/yellow, but he absolutely loves it! Other dollhouse furniture is so expensive and fragile, but this is perfect for a 4 year old's hands and imagination! It fits well with most action figures/figurines on the market today and seems to be very sturdy and toddler proof. I love all the little things about the sets, like the blow dryer, the tea kettle for the kitchen, the pillows for the bed and living room.
on February 4, 2014
My two year old received a Loving Family dollhouse for Christmas and I have been sucked into the money drain of Fisher Price toys. It's the razor and blade phenomenon: the doll house was affordable, but the extra furniture sets have added up fast.

That being said, this bedroom set is my favorite set I've bought so far (I have the nursery, toddler bedroom, pet care center, kitchen, bathroom). I love the real bedspread and pillows. I like the mirror, and trunk. My little girl's favorite part is putting the figures in bed, and also putting the hat and purse on everyone in the Loving Family.
on September 10, 2013
Bought this for my daughter's 3rd birthday and it is surprisingly well made. It goes perfect with the matching dollhouse and is rugged and durable. My daughter absolutely loves it.
on November 5, 2014
Very cute ! everything holds up very well. Bought for my four year olds birthday in June and within the last 5 months the set has survived her, my almost one year old, and every day wear and tear. The stickers are all intact , the pillows and blanket were made very well. No unraveling or fading. I gave it 4 stars because I think the sets are a little high priced. Overall happy customer. All the kids love the doll house!
on February 14, 2015
This is a lovely, detailed parents bedroom with a bedspread, pillows, hope chest, mirror and some stuff for the mother - or for whomever the child wants it to be for. These furniture sets are very detailed, well-made, and long-lasting. They are used for play therapy in the play house. I have purchased these products for years, but needed to replace and replenish. Amazon made that possible.
on January 7, 2013
We purchased this bedroom set for my 4 year old daughter. She received the Fisher-Price Loving Family Dream Dollhouse with Caucasian Familyfor Christmas this year and we decided to add a few room sets.

All the pieces are well built from heavy plastic which is much nicer then I was expecting. The detail is very nice and adds to the realistic look.

My daughter loves the entire house and all the pieces that came along with it. I will be purchasing a few more of these pieces to finish the set.
on December 29, 2012
I recently bought this furniture to go with the loving family dollhouse (the one with the lights and sounds) my daughter received for Christmas. The furniture is great quality. I just want to let you know that this furniture is great, fun and functional, but it is enough furniture to put in 2 rooms in the house, that really only two pieces will fit in a room. Infact, with this particular one, only the bed fits in a room, and the mirror and footstool really just act as extra pieces for a room of their own.
on January 7, 2016
I got a house load of FP furniture for my granddaughter and could not be more pleased with the quality, scale and detail of the product. Best part she loves it. She is 3 and I am sure she will get a good 2 years out of the house and furniture.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.