Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford F-150 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On, Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Drives on hard surfaces, wet grass and rough terrain, Maximum speed: 5 mph
- 2 speeds forward (2.5 and 5.0 mph) plus reverse (2.5 mph), Real FM radio
- MP3 jack, Roomy truck bed with working lift-and-lower tailgate, Power Wheels blue Ford F150 truck requires some assembly
- Pretend seat belts, High-speed lockout option for beginners, Power-Lock brakes
- Requires one 12V battery (battery and charger included,) Requires 4 C batteries for radio (not included), Maximum weight capacity: 130 lbs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your children can get the feel of the open road without leaving the driveway or neighborhood thanks to the Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford F150 Ride-On. It is rough, rugged and fun to drive, and to your kids it will feel just like the real thing. The blue Power Wheels Ford F150 truck is designed to perform well in the toughest backyard driving conditions, including wet grass, mud and more. Other toy trucks might get stuck, but this one is meant to plow right through the mess. The 12-volt battery-powered ride-on allows for operation of other features like a working FM radio, MP3 jack, roomy truck bed with working lift-and-lower tailgate and pretend seat belts. There is room enough for two in this vehicle. It drives two speeds, forward (2.5 and 5 mph max.) plus reverse (2.5 mph). It works on turf, hard surfaces and rough terrain. It is equipped with high-speed lockout for beginners and Power-Lock brakes. This means your children are safe from going too fast. Fisher-Price Power Wheels Ford F-150 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On, Blue: Drives on hard surfaces, wet grass and rough terrain 2 speeds forward (2.5 and 5.0 mph) plus reverse (2.5 mph) Maximum speed: 5 mph
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||31 x 45 x 31 in||46.46 x 29.53 x 31.1 in||35 x 62 x 28 in||23 x 58 x 33 in||34.5 x 54 x 30 in|
|Item Weight||—||45 lbs||69 lbs||69.45 lbs||76 lbs||61 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Speaking of these batteries are so temperamental you have to charge them exactly as instructed or they will stop holding a charge correctly.
Putting it together only takes about 20-30 minutes.