|Price:||$100.67 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days. Ships from and sold by kkcykshop.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied baby crib or bassinet
- Please allow a 2 hour window for crib assembly
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Crib 'N Go Projector Soother (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
There is a newer version of this item:
- Baby will love the slow rotating images on the ceiling
- Plays up to 18 minutes of soothing music to lull baby to sleep
- Features a giraffe, elephant and alligator on the base
- Mom can choose lullabies or classical music
- Baby can explore the mirror when soother isnt in base
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Lots of music/sound options
- You can use the projector or just sound
- Easy on batteries
- Crib mirror
- Same 2 slides over and over
This has helped my baby fall asleep, and stay asleep if he starts fussing a bit in the middle of the night for 2 months. He enjoys it and so do I. I would recommend this soother!
UPDATE: My son is now 14 months; we bought this when he was 3 months old. It is still a hit with our son. I have seen him through the monitor turning on this projector by himself in the morning and middle of the night, then lying back down to watch the ceiling projections. He sooths himself back to sleep or at least stays entertained for another 30-60 minutes in the morning. We love this product!! And we have NOT had to replace batteries yet. Almost a year!! Buy this product!
1) The music is surprisingly not-annoying for a plastic baby toy (which as a group have a pretty bad track record for this in my book).
2) I like the options of nature sounds vs music, and that you can opt not to turn on the light show (although we always do because it gets his attention and distracts him).
3) The 2 volume settings are good - I was afraid it would be too loud on the quietest setting but it's just about right.
1) I wish there was some kind of length-of-time setting. Sometimes 10 minutes isn't quite enough and in order for me to push the button to restart it without him seeing me I have to perform a ridiculous feat of stealth that involves crawling around the crib in the semi-dark without making any noise.
2) I also wish it gave the option to run the light show without music. I feel that it would be less stimulating this way and maybe put him to sleep more often when he just needs a little extra push in that direction. Maybe not, but now I can't find out.
Not a con:
Yes, it only has two slides as pointed out by other reviewers, but let's face it, it's for babies. I don't think they care. My baby can stare at his own fist for ten minutes.
In summary, worth the money. It soothes baby and does not annoy me so we all win.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My little is 3 years old now, and she still use it every single night!!!Published 3 months ago by Chio
This soother is worth it's weight in gold!!! It has been one of the only things to calm my son at bedtime, it has worked SO well that my son is almost 3 now and had this since he... Read morePublished 9 months ago by K1ppYsGrL
We have had this on our crib for almost 3 years and I don't think I've ever replaced the batteries! I use the nightlight feature nightly to check on my little one, it is just the... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Krisi L.
We love this item!! We bought it for our daughter when she was about six months old and even now that she is 2 1/2 and in her "big girl bed" she still uses it every night. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Kate Gordon
We have used this since my daughter was 3 months old and continue to use it nightly at 18 months! I don't remember ever changing the battery yet. I love that it's portable. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Billiejane79