Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 22, 2014
Glad I was able to get this on sale. The car hauler is made of flimsy plastic. One of the ramps arrived permanently bent from its own packaging. The other ramp flexes when the cars are rolled on it onto the truck. After two weeks of use the bent ramp gave up and fell off. The redeeming portion of the purchase was the car that is included with the set. It is well made of sturdy plastic. The car zooms around as promised and my son loves it. He plays with the hauler occasionally but seems frustrated by the ramps or lack of. Would purchase additional cars but can not recommend the set.
on June 3, 2015
Although my kid likes playing with this toy all he could ever play with was the front part. The drop down back part wouldn't stay attached from the very beginning which defeated it's purpose. So, for me this was certainly a disappointment. I expected better performance from a Fisher- Price toy
on June 26, 2017
Good, compliment, I totally recommend it
on May 16, 2013
My 2 year old son got this for his birthday and is a HUGE fan of it...even my 5 year old loves this toy- they play with it together daily. The truck is so realistic, the little yellow car is amazing...it is SO fast, and it hops over everything- from the ledge in our entryway to the bumps in the sidewalk. Love this toy...perfect for that little person who loves trucks!
on July 17, 2013
When I purchased the rev 'n go garage, I also purchased this set to get an extra car. The hauler is simple and does what it is supposed to do.
on November 21, 2013
This was a great purchase. I decided to buy this for my nephew as an added gift, though it wasn't his birthday. He loved it
on May 18, 2015
Fast customer service, great toy
on October 14, 2014
wheel feel off
on January 10, 2013
The kid loved it, he goes to bed with it and weak up in the morning and walks around the house play all day....
3 people found this helpful
on May 24, 2013
The trailer doesn't want to stay attached to the cab and the cars are impossible to get to jump the ramp. It's rarely played with. I'm going to hang on to it in hopes my son will play with it when he gets older. He is 2.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.