Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.07 shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fisher-Price See 'n Say The Farmer Says
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kids get four fun ways to play
- Sing along with Old MacDonald and Farmer in the Dell melodies
- Listen to animal songs, or play fun quiz games and even have counting fun
- Teaches kids fun facts about 16 different animals
- Have fun and learn at the same time
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Making Learning Fun for Nearly 50 Years!
In 1965, Mattel released the original See ‘n Say toy, The Farmer Says. The fun and innovation of that first talking learning toy lives on with the new See ‘n Say The Farmer Says. With electronic sounds and multiple pages of play, learning is more fun than ever!
Develop & Grow
Children love animals, and The Farmer Says engages children by providing colorful images and sounds of animals. Children will enjoy hearing sounds from and fun facts about their favorite animals as well as discovering new animals. The Farmer Say encourages learning through repetition and memory. As children learn to identify the animals, they are rewarded by hearing their favorite sounds.
More ways to play!
The Farmer Says now includes two pages of play for more fun learning. Just turn the page to switch from Identification to Quiz modes.
Isn't it amazing?
Watching their faces light up as they explore, discover, play … all those moments when children learn best. That’s why Fisher-Price builds learning into everything we make. With playful ways to engage curious minds, exercise little bodies, and nurture budding personalities. Because nothing’s more amazing than sharing the joy of learning with your child.
- Classic See ‘n Say play – turn the arrow and pull the lever!
- 2 Ways to Play: Animal Identification and Quiz modes.
- Fun facts and sounds from 16 different animals
- Helps teach words and object identification
- Multiple pages of play
- Electronic sounds
- Plays “Old MacDonald” and “Farmer in the Dell” melodies.
- Requires 3 AA batteries
From the Manufacturer
|This classic learning toy is better than ever! Shaped like a barn, it teaches kids fun facts about 16 different animals. Kids can point the arrow and pull the lever, then flip the page for more animals to choose from! There is also a quiz mode for more learning fun. Plays “Old MacDonald” and “Farmer in the Dell” melodies. Requires 3 AA batteries.|
Compare to similar items
This item Fisher-Price See 'n Say The Farmer Says
Fisher Price Classic Record Player
Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby's First Blocks
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Singin Soccer Ball
John Deere Spin Around the Farm
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sydenstrickers|
|Item Dimensions||2.25 x 10 x 11 in||10.5 x 11.5 x 5.5 in||5.51 x 8.46 x 5.51 in||6 x 7 x 7 in||2 x 10 x 11 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||1.61 lbs||0.97 lb||0.94 lb||1.1 lbs|
Top customer reviews
What I was looking for was the old toy I had growing up, where you'd pull the handle and the spinner would land on an animal and give that noise - "The cow says 'Moo!'" for instance. This toy has goofy sentence structure and for some reason they felt if necessary to incorporate the "quiz" square where the voice repeatedly asks you to find an animal until you physically turn the spinner to that animal and pull the handle. Again, too confusing for a toddler who just wants to hear animal sounds associated with pictures of animals. I wouldn't buy this toy for any of my younger children and am so disappointed. On top of being plain dumb, it's cheaply and poorly made. Don't waste your money - as for me, I'm going look for a well-preserved original at a yard sale or bidding site.
Younger toddlers might not find it easy to pull down the handle to make the animals make noise, but they will get the hang of it. I played with this toy with my daughter probably before she could walk. I would just pull it for her. I'm pretty sure that the spinning farmer has a hypnotizing effect. Maybe that's intentional.
This one also will play a quick song when pointing to the music. My classic one did not do this, but it's cute. My kiddo loves it. She is five now and still will pick this up from time to time to play with it and watch it spin. It's lasted through falls and a great deal of use, making it a solid toy! Overall, very happy with this See 'n Say toy!
- I like the sound quality of this product. The voice is clear and the noises are "fun" sounding.
- I like the second wheel of animals, the addition (from what I remember) of animals such as the frog, bunny, etc.
- A pro/con (undecided) this toy is so much smaller than the original one I had as a child. This is a "PRO" because my child can easily hold the toy and pull the tab. This is a "CON" because the pictures are so much smaller and the toy seems a little more cheap.
- I bought this for my then 8 month old child. Many infants immediately put everything in their mouths - that is exactly what happened here. When he put the yellow "pull" tab in his mouth momentarily I noticed that the sticker got soggy and started to peel away. Poor quality.
- Like many reviews stated, I don't like that "The Bunny says 'boing-boing'" - I didn't know that bunnies made sounds like bouncing.
- I also don't particularly like that there is a "?" tab - this is slightly annoying. In theory this is a good idea but making the child find the correct animal isn't easy.
- Other reviews mention that their baby cannot pull the yellow handle. My 10 month old has NO issue with this. When he has this toy that's all he does - he rarely waits until the toy completes one phrase before pulling it again, and again, and again.
- Still not overly thrilled with product but it works.