Fisher-Price Shake and Go Racers Drag Racer Set
|Price:||$45.99 + $6.54 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cool drag racing cars are shaking things up with a whole new way to race
- The drag racing set comes with two drag racers that store in a convenient, fold up space-saving set
- Just shake the car to start the engine
- The more you shake it up, the longer it goes
- Set it on the drag set, watch the lights turn from red to yellow to green, press the button, and watch the tires spin before the cars take off
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
That issue aside, they just don't seem physically built to the same standards as the regular shake and go cars. The one car I got to work was just so/so. On Berber it just spun out. On a rubebr surface it did get going pretty good. The front wheels seemed like they would likely not hold up to a lot of abuse. The launcher itself is pretty basic. If you are going to drop this much money on shake and go stuff, get a regualr track and cars.
Hate to give a one star review, but if you are a toy and fail to work on xmas for a 5 year old, one star it is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This toy gives kids a chance to play while at the same time getting to know the basics of drag racing. The toy keeps kids interested for hours! Even adults love to play with it! Read morePublished on December 27, 2010 by Ashley Shaw
I bought this for my 2 year old grandson and he loves it. Plays with it for hours.Published on February 1, 2010 by S. Mccluskey
we bought these for my son and nephew.The yellow car would make the sound but never go in either set.Published on December 15, 2009 by Amazon Customer
I was sooo excited to get these for my boys. But extremely disappointed in the speed of the dragsters. We ended up using our other shake n go cars. Read morePublished on January 12, 2009 by Heather M. Kleineweber
My son loves cars and drag racing, so this toy was a hit. It is simple, yet fun, and even folds up with a carrying handle to take with him. Read morePublished on January 10, 2009 by Dawn M. Robel