Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse Baby Soother - Pink.
|Price:||$36.43 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- When cuddled the belly gently glows and plays over 5 minutes of music and ocean sounds
- The music is comprised of 8 gentle lullabies and classical selections along with soothing sounds of the sea (2 ocean tracks)
- After 5 minutes the sounds and lights will gently fade out so as not to disturb baby -- Power and volume control for quiet play
- Lullabies Included are Minuet in G,Twinkle Twinkle, Ode to Joy, Golden Slumbers, Jesu Joy, Sleep Baby Sleep, Canon in D, Frere Jacques
- Perfectly sized to hug, offers baby a nighttime friend with soft lights and lullabies
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
Here is why:
1. It is very soft, especially for a Fisher Price toy. I also love the cute little details, as the blushing little face. Just adorable!
2. Easy to clean: you can remove the electronic skeleton and put the plush part in the wash.
3. The length of the music is perfect for my daughter to fall asleep. I love the music FP chose for it, and I love the bubbly sounds it makes while playing music.
4. The belly is also easy to clean: just take one pacifier wipe and you are done!
5. I liked this better than a crib soother because I could take it in the car or put it in the stroller.
6. Really awesome for when she wasn't able to see very far, back to when a mobile would have been useless.
Very sweet and durable toy, she has had it since her birth and still loves it as on the first day. And here is a little story. My dad was visiting from France when I gave birth, and he loved this so much that he bought a blue one for my sister's baby boy, who was about one month older. I thought he had put it away in his luggage in order not to forget it when time would come to go home, but I discovered that he was actually playing the music for himself every now and then, and he eventually confessed that he would have less trouble falling asleep if he had one like that... He he he, maybe an idea for his next birthday? Anyway, just a great product for babies and grown-ups alike!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Believe it! Its her new best friend can't live with out it? Thanks Fisher PricePublished 16 months ago by SHEPPY
When I pregnant and found out that I was having a girl. My husband sent me the pink seahorse while he was deployed. I played it for her every night. It would put her to bed. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Andrea Hardy
Very saddened, this is for baby, doesn't work at all. Battery replace, still didn't work. What do we do with it now? Very disappointed.Published 19 months ago by JL Mrsny
Best toy for newborns! The tummy lights up when pressed and plays a lullaby. Just like the glow worms from my childhood in the 80's.Published 19 months ago by Ballet Mom :-)
Bought this for my new baby granddaughter, but her 2 year old brother adopted it as his own. He loves it!Published 23 months ago by tlc1965