Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack & Baby's First Blocks Bundle [Amazon Exclusive]
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Item arrives in frustration free, easy to open packaging that’s 100 percent recyclable; For a gift ready box, select “Ship in Amazon packaging” at checkout
- Set includes 2 toys
- 5 colorful rings and a bat at rocker base make the iconic rock a stack toy loads of fun
- Baby's first blocks offers classic sorting and put and take fun with 10 colorful blocks and a take along storage bucket
- Helps develop hand eye coordination and dexterity as baby grasps the toys
- Sorting blocks helps develop problem solving skills
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
To give your child the possible start in life, you don’t have to have all the answers or do things a certain way. At Fisher-Price, we’re dedicated to helping you do just that by working tirelessly to bring you gear and toys.
Discover What Happens
Little ones will have a blast with this exciting gift set, which features two iconic Fisher-Price toys: a rock-a-stack and baby's first blocks! with all the bat-at play and shape-sorting fun, your baby will be busy as a Bee developing fine motor and problem solving skills.
- Fisher-Price toys are made to help all kids—from infants to toddlers to preschoolers—develop through play, in their own ways, because that’s how they learn at each age and stage. And for babies, our gear offers simple solutions (more sleep, anyone?) you can’t possibly parent without.
Discover what happens
From grasping and shaking to sorting and stacking, the Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack toy has tons of fun ways for your baby to play and explore. Babies can sort and stack all five rings, then bat at the wobbly base to see what happens, helping to enhance their curiosity and sense of discovery.
- 10 colorful blocks to sort, stack & drop
- Five colorful rings are fun for younger babies to grasp, hold, shake and explore
- Rock-a-Stack introduces concepts of relative size & stacking
- Blocks introduce colors & shapes
The fun grows with baby
Baby's First Blocks grows with your baby's developing skills. When your little one is ready for a challenge, the shape sorter lid fits right on top of the bucket for sorting and matching play. Five shaped openings encourage little ones to drop the shape blocks through their corresponding openings. And when they're done, it's fun to dump the bucket and start it all again.
See what develops
Sitting up for sorting and stacking play exercises your baby's developing balance and coordination skills. Plus, the colorful shapes offer a fun way to extend play into an early learning opportunity. As your baby puts blocks into the bucket, identify the colors ('That block is red'), shapes ('Look, that's a triangle'), and counting, as baby puts all 10 blocks into the bucket one by one.
Five shaped openings encourage little ones to drop the shape blocks through their corresponding openings. And when they're done, it's fun to dump the bucket and start it all again.
While they're stacking the rings on the base from biggest to smallest, babies are starting to understand the concept of relative size. (Plus, it's super fun).
Features easy-carry handle for take-along play.
Little ones will have a blast with this exciting gift set, which features two iconic Fisher-Price toys! Little hands will love grasping, holding, shaking and stacking the five colorful rings of the classic Rock-a-Stack toy, with its wobby base that rocks when your baby bats at it. The fun keeps building up with Baby's First Blocks, as your baby sorts the shapes into the bucket, and then dumps the bucket to see all the colorful blocks come tumbling out—over and over again! With all the bat-at play and shape-sorting fun, your baby will be busy as a bee developing fine motor and problem solving skills! Where development comes into play Fine Motor: Little hands get a big workout as they grasp and interact with the rings and blocks, helping to foster hand-eye coordination and dexterity. Problem Solving: Your baby will exercise big thinking skills as they use trial and error to sort the shapes into the correct slots and stack the rings from biggest to smallest!