Fisher-Price Sea Turtle Trainer Ring (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- The sea turtle potty ring is the perfect tool for teaching potty training
- Made especially for toddlers, offering security and comfort
- Extra easy to clean with no spots for residues
- Convenient handle makes it easy to take along or remove
- Even an integrated guard for boys
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
This seat appeared to have a larger splash guard so this is why I bought it. I also bought a PJ the Penguin talking potty ring, so I can compare that one as well.
Here are the pros:
1. Decent splash guard. My son can still pee over it occasionally, but it is pretty high (probably 2 inches) and higher than any others I saw in the store. The only one that may be higher is the Baby Bjorn. The PJ potty ring has a slightly shorter splash guard, I'm not sure why since they are pretty much the same ring otherwise.
2. For $10 it is the best option out there.
3. One piece, easy to clean.
4. We have round toilets. It may move a little, but nothing to the point where it creates a problem.
1. All potty seats and rings tend to do this, but the hole is small. It needs to be more oval. Basically, a boy needs to scoot back in order to pee comfortably, and then scoot up to be able to poop comfortably. This just adds another complication to the process. I don't understand why the holes can't be longer.
2. We have toilet seats about 10 years old and the snaps that hold this seat in place wore the finish off the toilet after only about two weeks of use. I'm not sure if this is just because the toilet seats are cheap or what, but it is just something to be aware of.
3.Read more ›
I bought a much more simple model that has rubber going around the whole rim which keeps it in place very well but the kids are able to put it on and take it off very easily. Potty Trainer Seat, Navy Ring
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was so hard to find a good quality sturdy potty chair with a pee guard. This one works perfect and fits well in the toilet so the kids feel secure.Published on March 18, 2014 by kwell25
This ring works better on a classic, round toilet seat. Otherwise it wobbles somewhat and may give a child some concerns about falling off.Published on December 18, 2013 by Janet M.
I like this product but my son refuses to use it. I am not too sure why, I wonder if it is because its hard and not soft like the others. Read morePublished on August 16, 2011 by Trouble
My daughter does not want to sit on a potty so I looked for seats for a toilet. I read a lot of reviews and decided to purchase this one. It works well. Read morePublished on July 17, 2011 by paya
My toddler loved her toddler potty, but when transitioning to the big potty she had a difficult time. Read morePublished on July 15, 2011 by Dawn Wynne
This seat has been perfect for us. Affordable, and cute (our son loves the turtle). It works well for little boys, he has not peed over top of it yet. Read morePublished on May 10, 2011 by Mama Jen
This potty is great! So cute! One piece makes it easy to clean. Comfy. Great for a boy and you can't beat the price. I took away one star for not having a loop to hang it up.Published on April 27, 2011 by JNM209
it does not fit very well w/. our toilette, my son sometimes leaks. Bit it is easy to clean though.Published on April 27, 2011 by Lei Zhang
We bought this for my son who is currently 2.5 and potty training. He used to have a potty chair but he kept showing interest in sitting on the big potty. Read morePublished on April 17, 2011 by Navy Wife and Mother