Fisher-Price Viewmaster Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3 Real Binoculars and 3D Viewer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Toy Story View-Master Binocular Gift set is the only one that lets kids have the two in one experience
- Functions as both a binocular and a viewer with one View-Master reel
- Includes one Toy Story 3 reel with seven eye-popping pictures of your favorite Toy Story 3 friends
- 3D viewing pleasure of their favorite images from the Toy Story 3 movie
- Real working binoculars offering 4 times the magnification
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Be on the lookout for fun and adventure with real Toy Story 3 binoculars that make things look four times bigger and turn into a cool ViewMaster 3D viewer with just a flick of a knob Includes one Toy Story 3 reel with seven eyepopping pictures of your favorite Toy Story 3 friends 4X Magnification Binocular focus knob Includes 1 ViewMaster reel (7 popping pictures) Works with all ViewMaster reels Measures approx. 6"L x 6"W x 2.5"H Ages 3+
From the Manufacturer
Be on the lookout for fun and adventure with real Toy Story 3 binoculars that make things look four times bigger - and turn into a cool View-Master 3D viewer with just a flick of a knob! Includes one Toy Story 3 reel with seven eye-popping pictures of your favorite Toy Story 3 friends!
Top customer reviews
It only comes with one movie reel thing, but thats ok for us, as I really only bought it for the actual binocular part. Though my husband liked looking at it and its 3D effect. :)
You can't see terribly far, so if you are an adult and looking for a cheap way to spy on neighbors, this isn't your toy. ;) But for little kids, I think it's just fine. Besides, I think it would have confused my child if it was a big zoom, she wouldn't understand what she was looking at.
Overall, it has held up to her abuse and I am satisfied, and being 5 dollars, its worth it.
I didn't give it 5 stars because it's a little big and bulky and heavy. My little one likes to wear it around his neck but when he goes to take it off we have to help him because the cord is too long and he can't get himself out of it on his own.
But for the price, this is a great toy!