Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fisher-Price Poppity-Pop Musical Dino
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Poppity Pop Musical Dino helps encourage and reward baby
- Includes an adorable Dinosaur character and 6 brightly colored balls
- When a ball pops up and out, baby will be encouraged to crawl after it
- Baby is rewarded with over 8 fun tunes and silly sound effects
- Helps baby start to understand cause and effect of actions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Songs & Tunes, Smiles & Fun!
Baby activates the fun by batting at the roller, dropping a ball down the dino's tail or onto his 'back' to start the popping fun and music. As the balls pop up, down and around, baby will love collecting them all and starting the fun all over again. And when an occasional ball pops up and out of the friendly dino’s back, baby can crawl along to chase after it! With eight fun tunes and six colorful balls baby’s the fun pops up everywhere!
Learning Fun is Popping Up Everywhere!
Lively music, fun sounds, bright colors and exciting popping action are all around the Poppity-Pop Musical Dino – and they’re helping to stimulate baby’s senses! Grasping and dropping colorful balls into the dino for put and take play helps promote your little one’s fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination. And when balls pop out of the dino or roll out of his mouth, baby can crawl after them, encouraging early development of gross motor skills, too!
Isn’t it amazing?
Watching their faces light up as they explore, discover, play…all those moments when children learn best. That’s why Fisher-Price builds learning into everything we make. With playful ways to engage curious minds, exercise little bodies, and nurture budding personalities. Because nothing’s more amazing than sharing the joy of learning with your child.
Tons of ball-poppin’ fun! Balls pop up…or, surprise!...roll down the dino’s tail and tight out of his mouth. Bat-at roller lets baby start the action with 8 silly tunes and fun sounds, helping baby understand cause & effect. And grasping, dropping and chasing the 6 colorful balls gives baby's motor skills a great workout!
By Fisher PriceSee all Product description
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Wojolytics LLC||extra stuff 2009||Poli's Sales||4 The Love of Toys!||Amazon.com||Aipa-Optics|
|Item Dimensions||12.75 x 18.2 x 7.88 in||6.5 x 30 x 16 in||18 x 4.85 x 10.5 in||1 x 6 x 4 in||15 x 23 x 5.2 in||7.99 x 11.18 x 4.49 in|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||9 lbs||4.7 lbs||2 ounces||9.04 lbs||2.3 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Has provided hours of entertainment for our son
- Relatively durable - it withstood about 8 months of our son standing in it before the popper started to become weak
- Volume control - has a switch at the back that allows you to turn it off, on soft, on loud
- comes with a 6 balls which our son enjoys throwing - they are very light so I don't have to worry about him denting the walls
- Popping triggered by balls hitting the trigger in the popper or by spinning the little bead thing on the front of the toy
- Balls can pop out of the dino body or roll out of the dino's mouth
- Sensitive trigger in the popper - great for the child, a little annoying when you are trying to clean up while baby is napping and you forget to turn the toy off first
- Not my favorite music, but to be honest I'm not a fan of most sounds coming out of toys