Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Wheelies Disney Pixar Cars 2 Speed 'n Sounds Race Track
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on March 16, 2013
We got this for my son for his birthday and he loves it. You can even use other cars on it to, that is what I liked the most about it; you don'tjust have to use the cars it comes with. I also like the fact that is folds up and has a handle to carry around. He plays with it all the time. Built well, worth the money.
on September 6, 2012
Got this Cars racetrack for grandsons, who adore Mater and the Cars movies. I enjoy the audio voices that burst out whenever you lift the ramp to send the cards shooting down the raceway
on March 4, 2014
I spent a lot of time researching race tracks for our 21-month-old son for Christmas. This one won out, and we were not at all disappointed with it.

Pros:
- One big, wide track with a hill means all of his small vehicles (Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Fisher-Price, that truck from the dollar bin, etc.) can race down this track, regardless of brand. This was the most important feature I was looking for. Most of the other race tracks I saw might not even work with all of the vehicles of their brand. This track does not require a special set of cars to be bought. In fact, because the "lanes" are marked with just a textured dash, even his medium-sized vehicles can go down this track alone.
- Very sturdy. It has been played with in multiple orientations and I have no fear of it being broken or damaged.
- Folds into a nice box shape for transport or storage. My son can fold it up and carry it by himself.
- Has a garage that holds the two included vehicles plus one more.
- "Fill-up station," adjustable end ramp, and all of the open spaces underneath the track add to the fun. (FYI, the gas nozzle is just supposed to rest on the car, I guess; there isn't a special hole on the cars or anything.)

Cons:
- None really. I might have preferred a track without sounds, but they're short and not too loud. I could always take the batteries out.

Tip:
- I had a hard time wrapping this discreetly. The "Try Me" tag kept activating the sounds. Now that I know how the thing works, my advice is to pull the tab out altogether.
on December 1, 2012
I love this toy! We have it at the daycare I work at and all the kids play with it all the time! So when I saw it on amazon on sale I couldn't resist! It is a big hit with my three year old and his two and four year old cousins.
on January 3, 2013
No Assembly required!!!!! However, no off button, but it only makes noise when the child flips the top up. Sturdy
on March 5, 2014
I bought this for my grandson on his second birthday. He received all kinds of other presents but happened to open ours first and kept on coming back to this one.
on January 13, 2016
I bought this because it folds up and doesn't take up much space. The cars also have a nice storage spot so they never get lost. However, when you pick it up from the handle it sometimes unhooks and doesn't stay closed together. So you still have to hold the bottom to keep it closed. I just doesn't have a secure way of keeping closed.
on June 23, 2014
We just gave this to our 2 year old Godson who is obsessed with cars (he calls anything with wheels 'vroom vroom') and you should have seen his face light up when he opened this gift. He loves it! He loves the sounds, which are quieter than I expected, and the ramp itself. It works with great with the two cars this comes with (Lightening McQueen and Mater?) but he can also use it with any other toy car that fits within the 'track'. It took him a little while to discover he could actually store his cars in this unit and give them 'gas', but the ramp is the best part. Also, the fold-up aspect is what's really great for when it finally gets put away. I'm very happy that I chose this as his gift, it was one of his favorite gifts he received.
on April 26, 2015
It is functional and works well with other cars (matchbox) or other cars as well. Hours of entertainment for our son. Recommend taking the batteries out because the 6 sayings get mighty old very quick.
on January 10, 2015
Got this for my grandson for christmas and it was a hit with him and my 2 year old grand daughter.The sound was just right not to loud and it unfolds to play with easily and folds back up to carry or store.Well made ,priced just right-recommend for boys and girls and the little cars are very cute and the right size for little hands.