|Fits as expected||
- 70% Bamboo Viscose / 30% Cotton
- ETHICAL FASHION: Lounge around in absolute comfort with this Full Length Terry Robe made from our EcoFabric™ blend of 70% Bambo Viscose and 30% Cotton. It is super soft and breathable.
- LUXURIOUS DESIGN: This belted, full length robe has a cuffed long sleeve design and a shawl collar to give you maximum comfort. Our relaxed fit allows you to move around freely.
- MOISTURE WICKING PROPERTIES: Our EcoFabric™ Full Length Terry Robe has wicking properties that draw perspiration off your skin out to the exterior of the fabric and help your body regulate its own temperature. It is ultra-absorbant and stays fresh longer.
- EASY-CARE INSTRUCTIONS: The Fishers Finery Terry Robe requires no special treatment during cleaning and washing. Just machine wash it in cold water and dry afterwards.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Perfect after a shower or bath, our robe is also often used after a swim in the pool, day at the spa, or a night in the hot tub.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our goal was to create an affordable Spa Style robe worthy of being used at a 5 star resort.
Our terry robe, made of ultra-absorbent bamboo-derived fabric,combined with a perfect blend of high-quality cotton, is truly spa worthy.
This full length robe features cuffed sleeves, front pockets and an oversized shawl collar. Our robe also wicks moisture without being so heavy you overheat.
Best of all, our terry robe requires no special wash instructions. Simply machine wash in cold water and dry afterwards.
Whether this robe is used for everyday showers, relaxing nights in the hot tub, or simplying lounging around, you will find yourself making excuses to use this robe. Sit back and relax while you wrap yourself in this cozy robe, all while enjoying life's simple luxuries.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00G7OWMWC
- Item model number: MS-01-RB1-501
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 28, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
I would highly recommend it .