Fishers Finery 25mm 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcase Good Housekeeping "Winner" (White, Q)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Mulberry Silk, 25mm
- CAUTION: Beware of Counterfeit Sellers - Fishers Finery products are ONLY sold by Fishers Finery or Amazon. All other sellers are not authorized and selling counterfeit or used products.
- GOOD HOUSEKEEPING TRIED AND TESTED: The experts at Good Housekeeping Magazine have labeled our 25 Momme 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcase a "Winner" and "All-Star Standout".
- LUXURIOUS BEDDING: Our pillowcase is made of 100% long strand, Grade 6A Pure Mulberry Silk. The denisty of silk is measured by momme. The higher the momme, the more silk. Our 25 momme pillowcase has 32% more silk than our 19 momme pillowcase! We have added a unique side entry that is slightly offset. This allows the pillowcase to be used as both a sham or pillowcase. An oversized, envelope flap ensures the pillow will remain securely inside your pillowcase.
- EASY CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Dry clean or hand wash are the best methods. You can also machine wash on the gentle cycle. We suggest to use a mesh wash bag when do so. Lay flat to dry.
- VARIETY OF COLORS AND SIZES:We offer a wide range of colors. Choose from: White, Light Blue, Light Green, Silver, English Rose, Deep Lavender, Burgundy, Taupe, Black, Navy or Hunter Green. Our pillowcase comes in two sizes: Queen and King. Our Queen Pillowcase fits a standard pillow and is 20" x 30". Our King Pillowcase measures 20" x 36".
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Meet our 25 Momme 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase from the Tranquil Dreams™ Collection. “Winner” Good Housekeeping
Magazine; “Tried+Tested” and named “All-Star Standout” from the Experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute – November 2016
Our design team sampled dozens of pure mulberry silk before making our selection. The silk we selected is constructed of
the most luxurious threads we could find creating an unparalleled, blissful sleeping environment.
GOOD HOUSEKEEPING "WINNER"
Each year Good Housekeeping's engineers and scientists review thousands of products. When an item has earned the Good Housekeeping seal it has been rigorously assessed.
We are proud announce that our 25mm 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase has been named Good Housekeeping's Tried and Tested "Winner" and "All-Star Standout".
Our pillowcases have been reviewed in the textiles lab, where workers test the durability, weight, quality and content of product.
FISHERS FINERY 100% MULBERRY SILK PILLOWCASE - 25MM
We take pride in only using long strand Grade 6 or 6A mulberry silk -- only the best!
Our 25mm pillowcase has 30% more silk than our 19mm pillowcase.
Our pillowcases have a timeless and practical design. We've incorporated a side entry, envelope flap that keeps the pillow secure and allows you to sleep on either side.
Our Queen size fits a standar pillow (20" x 30"). Our King size measures 20" x 36".
- Turn inside out. Wash cold on a hand wash or delicate cycle.
- Use mild/delicate detergent
- DO NOT use fabric softeners
- Place in dryer on air-only cycle for 10 minutes and lay flat to dry
- Iron inside out on low if desired
- Dry clean or hand wash if preferred
- Be careful, the center agitator in the washing machine could damage your pillowcase if hand wash/delicate cycle is not used!
Sleep on Silk. A better night sleep — naturally.
BENEFITS OF SILK
✔ PREVENTS WRINKLES
✔ BLOCKS BEDHEAD
✔ REGULATES TEMPERATURE
Compare with similar items
ALASKA BEAR - Natural Silk Pillowcase, Hypoallergenic, 19 momme, 600 thread count 100 percent Mulberry Silk, Queen Size with hidden zipper(Ivory white)
Fishers Finery 19mm 100% Pure Silk Pillowcase Good Housekeeping Quality Tested (White, Q)
100% Silk Pillowcase for Hair Zippered Luxury 25 Momme Mulberry Silk Charmeuse Silk on Both Sides of Cover -Gift Wrapped- (Queen, Natural Undyed White)
Spasilk 100-Percent Pure Silk Facial Beauty Pillowcase, Standard/Queen, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fishers Finery||Alaska Bear||Fishers Finery||Celestial Silk||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||100% Pure Mulberry Silk 25mm||Silk||Mulberry Silk||Silk||silk|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After doing my research I decided I would only buy 25 momme silk pillowcase. I bought this one and one from Celestial silk, as I wanted to have a comparison (I also wanted two - for when one's in the wash).
The both come in at the same price point. Given that in my research I came across some silk pillowcases up to $80, I thought this was a reasonable price for a high momme count (most of the cheaper ones were 19 momme or less). I pay more for a jar of face cream and a pillowcase lasts longer, so I think it's a very worthwhile investment.
The Fishers Finery is slightly heavier, thicker material (we're talking about silk here, so it's a small difference) and I liked the feeling that it is strong and not flimsy. DEFINITELY comfortable to sleep on, I don't think I can go back to cotton pillowcases again. I will travel with these.
This Fishers Finery silk pillowcase is not as satiny as the Celestial Silk, so not as "slippery" to sleep on. I don't mind, it's still very soft and the perfect temperature for my face/head. It may soften up more as it gets washed again and again, so I am curious to see which one wears better. I'm very happy with this purchase and am choosing this one as the one I travel with as it seems just a little bit more durable. I would give the Celestial Silk one half a star more though, just because it feels a little more silky.
I put them through the handwash cycle on my washing machine and then give them a quick iron (inside out. Makes the silk feel more silky). It's about ten minutes more effort (5 mins for a separate wash, 5 mins to iron) but I personally think it's worth the energy because it feels just SO good to put my head on such a soft silk at night :)
Silk pillowcases don't magically prevent bedhead waves and tangles, they prevent the roughing up of the hair. Imagine- if you rubbed a piece of string between two pieces of charmeuse silk, the string would tangle, but it wouldn't fray or frizz. That's the benefit to your hair.
Warning: KNOW WHAT YOU ARE BUYING. Silk, any silk, does stain easily. Natural fibers uptake color changing agents well, but with cotton you can wash and bleach the hell out of it. You can't with linen and REALLY can't with silk- especially if you want to maintain the texture. Also, just like human hair, brightly colored dye will leak off when you wash it. Man made materials, like polyester, have dye chemically bonded to the strands, if you DIY it you have to buy special dye. If you did that to silk, it would degrade the fibers.
Finally, natural fibers breath more easily than plastic ones of a similar weave density (I think the people who complain about that are actually reacting to their pillow, not the case), but, they hold bacteria better. Wash you linens frequently or you will break out.
I'm familiar with washing silk and the vagaries of texture that can occur. I'm also lazy and dislike hand-washing. I wash the pillowcases inside-out (so the smooth surfaces touch only each other), on delicate, warm/cold or cold/cold with no spin if possible, otherwise on low spin. Spin is more important than heat in maintaining texture/fiber integrity (you make felt by not just hot-washing wool, but rubbing it vigorously). Heat affects shape/weave formation, why clothes shrink in hot water or lose their shape. If other garments are in that load, I put the cases in the extra-fine mesh bag I also use for hand-knit lace (still inside-out). I press the moisture out with a towel, then lay flat or hang to dry from clothespins. Laying flat on ventilated surface works best. All that may sound complicated, but it boils down the machine wash, dry flat.
DON'T use fabric softener, it just coats the fibers or even damages them just like hair "relaxer". DO use enzyme based cleaning agents. If the pillowcase feels sticky/stiff, obviously you are not getting the soap out. This can happen when you avoid agitation. Just give it a quick rinse in the sink, then dry it again.
Most recent customer reviews
The silk pillow case is soft to the touch. Time will tell how it holds up.