From the Manufacturer
You arrive in paradise, a beautiful resort on a tropical island where there’s an abundance of sun, sand, and of course, fish! Being on vacation, you’re free to spend the time however you see fit – get up early in the morning to go deep sea fishing, participate in the many varied activities that the resort has, or just spend a lazy day touring the aquarium.
As the days pass and you become more familiar with the area and hone your fishing skills, you also get a sense of the best fishing spots that the island has to offer. Do you rent a bicycle and ride to a remote location to fish for trout by a waterfall? Or perhaps test your skill and luck by kayaking deep into the jungle to see what kinds of fish await? You can even scale the top of a local mountain to enter a different climate and go ice fishing – this is your vacation, the choice is completely up to you!
- A Fishing Game for Casual and Hardcore Fishers Alike - Accessible controls utilizing the Wii Remote as the cast and the Nunchuk as the reel makes it an easy pickup-n-play experience for the first-time fisherman, while the ramp up in difficulty on the bigger fish will challenge even the most experienced angler.
- Wherever There’s Water, There’s Fish - Instead of being confined to one boat, the player is free to fish wherever they encounter water on the island, whether it be by biking to a hidden lake, chartering a boat for deep sea fishing, or even scaling the local mountains to go ice fishing.
- Over 20 Fishing-Related Mini-games - Trying to hit a bullseye with a good cast, accurately naming the correct fish based on a picture, and competing in a kayak race are just a few of the multiple mini-games available.
- 4-player Multiplay and Online Leaderboards - Four players can play together to see who can catch the most fish within a given time limit, and online leaderboards allow single players to see how they stack up against others.
- Created by Yuji Naka, “The Creator of Sonic” - With his studio, Prope, Yuji Naka once again puts a whole new spin on a classic genre.