De-Fishing Soap All Natural and Biodegradable Liquid SOAP for Odor Removal-Multipurpose Great for Fishing, Camping or Cooking
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- INSTANTLY EFFECTIVE ON ALL ODORS- GUARANTEED to remove the worst of stink. Does not mask odors, it completely eliminates them. Saint Inky’s De-Fishing Soap is the original, all-purpose odor-removing soap winning praise from anglers, home-makers and chefs the world over for its unique ability to lift a variety of common odors from hands, surfaces, and fabrics. Not just for fishing, use it wherever stubborn odors lurk. Try on knives, cutting boards, garlic, onion, diesel, smoke, pets, clothing.
- MULTIPLE USES – FISHING: Removes fish and bait smells from hands and gear. COOKING and KITCHEN: Instantly eliminates garlic and onion smell. CAMPING: Perfect for washing up in nature without hurting the environment. HOUSEHOLD: Smelly carpet, pet stains, foul garbage disposals. SMOKE: Eliminate that stubborn cigarette smoke smell – even from the strongest cigars. CLOTHING: A few teaspoons in the washing machine or a powerful pre-soak works miracles on your gym and outdoors clothe.HUNTING and more
- ALL NATURAL- Made in the USA with all-natural ingredients. ESSENTIAL OIL-based formula; no synthetic deodorizers. Low Ph value is gentle on skin. FREE of PHOSPHATES, PARABENS, and SULFATES. No UV inhibitors. No synthetic deodorizers. Included in our unique formulation is Star Anise, which is a known fish attractant, and Tea Tree, which has long been used to treat cuts, burns, and infections. USE IT AS SHAMPOO AND BODY WASH TOO.
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE - Lake, river and ocean safe. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY. Rinsing in the lake or stream isn’t going to hurt a thing!.
- EASY AS WASHING YOUR HANDS – 1- Wet hands. 2- Add some De-Fishing Soap. 3- Scrub to lather and use a brush to help remove any debris. 4- Rinse and repeat as needed. Take our travel size and tsa approved 3 oz. bottle always with you. More efficient and natural than wipes or spray
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
St. Inky's De-Fishing Soap
De-Fishing Soap Is The Original Cleaner Specially Formulated To Lift Odors From Hands And Surfaces.
De-Fishing Soap does not mask odors, it completely eliminates them. Just lather up, scrub (warm water and scrub brush is best), rinse, and repeat. Our soap is all-natural and completely biodegradable. Rinsing in the lake or stream isn’t going to hurt a thing!
- Not just for fishing, use it wherever stubborn odors lurk
- Low Ph value is gentle on skin
- Biodegradable, phosphate-free, paraben-free, and no UV inhibitors
- Lake, river, and ocean safe
- No synthetic deodorizers
Finally Something That Works
We Can Proudly Say That De-Fishing Soap Works Like No Other Product Available.
St. Inky's De-Fishing Soap is made in the USA with all-natural ingredients. Included in our unique formulation is Star Anise, which is a known fish attractant, and Tea Tree, which has long been used to treat cuts, burns, and infections.
A Step Above Ole Fashioned Home Remedies
Put away the bleach and lemon juice, and forget about the messy toothpaste. Outdated home remedies can't match the cleaning power of De-Fishing Soap.
St. Inky's powerful formula eliminates smells from the kitchen to the campsite, in the gym or on the trail, from the boat to the garage.
Free of harsh chemicals, De-Fishing Soap packs macho cleaning power yet remains delicate on skin, clothing, and equipment.
The Octopus Speaks
Founded in 2003, Saint Inky’s De-Fishing Soap is the original, all-purpose odor-removing soap.
Lovingly crafted by the wife of an avid fisherman to remove those stubborn fish and bait odors, De-Fishing Soap has won praise from anglers, home-makers and chefs the world over for its unique ability to lift a variety of common odors from hands, surfaces, and fabrics.
Doing what you love sometimes means getting dirty. Whether you're pulling on a big fish, cooking up a tasty meal for your family, working on your car, or getting your sweat on at the gym, St. Inky's soap leaves you smelling your best after the dirty work is done.
We get it if you like the smell of victory after a successful adventure, but believe us, your friends and family will thank you for handling the odorous evidence.
Removes Odors in Many Situations:
FISHING: Removes fish and bait smells from hands and gear
COOKING: Instantly eliminates garlic and onion smell
CAMPING: Perfect for washing up in nature without hurting the environment
HOUSEHOLD: Smelly carpet, pet stains, foul garbage disposals
SMOKE: Eliminates that stubborn smoke smell – even from the strongest cigars.
CLOTHING: A few teaspoons in the washing machine or a powerful pre-soak works MIRACLES on your gym and fishing clothes.
Convenient Sizes For Any Situation:
5 ml POCKET PACK (1-2 Washes): Single-use sachets for cleanup on the go without the extra weight.
3 oz (50+ Washes): TSA-approved carry-on size perfect for air travel.
4 oz (70+ Washes): The original size that started it all, a tackle box staple.
8 oz (100+ Washes): The perfect size to stash under each bathroom sink.
16 oz (200+ Washes): The best value for the whole family.
Easy As Washing Your Hands:
- Wet hands
- Add some De-Fishing Soap
- Scrub to lather and use a brush to help remove any debris
- Rinse and repeat as needed
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.8 x 2 x 2 inches; 3.04 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 23, 2016
- Manufacturer : St. Inky's
- ASIN : B01NBNEA7W
Best Sellers Rank:
#299,450 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #38 in Camping Soap & Shampoo
- Customer Reviews:
Avoid eye contact. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If skin irritation occurs, stop using this product.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
However can only give 4 stars as it is quite expensive for the amount in the bottle.