CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fiskars Fingertip Swivel Knife
- Ideal for cutting intricate details on paper, cloth, chipboard, overlays and other lightweight crafting materials
- Head rotates 360 degrees to cut projects at any angle
- Ergonomically sculpted finger-loop handle acts as a place to rest your finger for maximum control, sensitivity and comfort
- Handle shape prevents knife from rolling off the table
- Included safety cap protects the blade during storage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The newest member of the craft tool family, these innovative tools use the natural motion and weight of your hand to make your job easier. Simply place your finger through the loop and easily create unique details on your crafting projects. This tool is perfect for cutting intricate designs and flowing shapes.
Top customer reviews
The cardstock was thin, but the knife didn't have any problems cutting both the printer paper and the cardstock under it. The knife was comfortable to use and the blade swiveled freely. About half way through I noticed that the paper would start to pucker a bit at the cut edge. I have no idea how long a blade is supposed to last, but I expected to make it all the way through one project without losing the keen edge of the razor. I made it all the way through the project, since this piece is for a costume and perfect edges were not a requirement. I doubt anyone will notice.